Alphabet game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Jockstaps Ready! It's time for battle! I found these kitchen knifes in that box over there so lets use them.

M

Makaze

Look, if I can kill with my hands I can kill with butter knives

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No offense but, your knives are crap and dull and those butter knives are way more better. Oh yeah and I am a newbie to your gang, Orenj (I can't think of any name, change it if you like or if he's useless then just kill him after this post).

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
Oh what the hell are you talking about, we won't use knives. Me, the new reinforcement here, call me Killjokes, just bring many rocket launchers here.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Pppht. Orenj, that's some dumb name I got. My real name is Oscar. And as for those rocket launchers, what if we loaded the rocket launchers with butter knives???

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Quails! We'll unleash some quails at the enemies to attack them. We'll call it the "quail launcher". Btw, my name is gfjdaljgflgkajfdalfj the third. xD

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
U know we have the time! If we stop shouting or yaps we won't! *Buys some all the quails in stock*. Woot! Now we have the quails!

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
A ghost has made the letters V, W, X, and Y disappear! We may not be as alone as we think!

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
[OFFTOPIC]@hortononon: Yea, but I wasn't creative at the time. :p[/OFFTOPIC]

BOO! I am one of the ghosts!

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
[OFFTOPIC]@hortononon weren't you supposed to go with the letter V? Ah, I see Cheddar noticed! :p [/OFFTOPIC]

Crap! ...but seriously, I gotta crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.