Another Magic Resistance Problem, +rep

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Ok, it has been asked and yes, i have searched all of the topics stating this issue, but mine differs a bit. Well, i want to make a buff that adds magic resistance to the target unit. I based off the Magic Resistance on Ruined Bracers, it didn't work. Then, i based it off the Elune's Grace, but it doesn't reduce the magic damage, even if i set the magic damage reduce to 0.8 and the Deflect Damage Taken (Spells) to 1.00. On the second one (Elnue's Grace), i used a trigger to add the ability and remove it after a timer expires. The problem is that the first time i am casting this buff, everything seems fine by adding and removing the ability. On the second try, ability remains there and it is not removed. Also, i can't change the icon to None. If i do and i add that ability with triggers, it keeps appearing that light green, which of course should not be there. How to hide that damn icon?
So, 4 issues:
1) Where to base off the magic resistance ability, when it comes to a buff?
2) Why the trigger works only once (proving itself to be right), but doesn't work on a second cast, when i do not turn off the trigger?
3) How to hide the icon ability that i add through triggers?
4) The abilities are Hardened Skin type/ Elune's Grace, which are units' abilities; do i have to make them Hero abilities?

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Nevermind, it worked, i didn't have to make it Hero ability and based it off Ruined Bracers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.