[AOS] Heroes Of Warcraft - single player test

In my opinion

• The map is a shit, you should quit.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • This is just another regular AOS.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • The game is cool, I'll probably play it when beta comes out.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • This game is AWESOME!

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm. Don't bump so much :D...
I have to say that the map is EXTREMELY good and I am astonished. I will most likely use some of your terrain ideas in my map. If you allow it that is. Btw I took a look at your triggers. The coding of the spells is nearly acceptable but the coding of the other triggers is bad. There are many memory leaks. There are many bugs with the spells and stuff like that. All that can be fixed, no worries. The terraining receives an A+ from me. It inspired and impresed me from the moment I saw it.

I will try your map as soon as it comes on. Don't be discouraged by the negativity. We are just trying to get you on the right path and give you hints on how to improve stuff. If you have any problems just PM me i'll be glad to help.

Immolation

Reaction score
the lightwave is for paladin, and paladin will be REMOVED from the map, so, don't be afraid, the 4 heroes you tested has NO LEAKS, the paladin, mercenary, voodoo, berserker will be REMAKE, so, everything is fine.

Has already been said, GUI is not leakless.

mapguy

Reaction score
Hmm. Don't bump so much :D...
I have to say that the map is EXTREMELY good and I am astonished. I will most likely use some of your terrain ideas in my map. If you allow it that is. Btw I took a look at your triggers. The coding of the spells is nearly acceptable but the coding of the other triggers is bad. There are many memory leaks. There are many bugs with the spells and stuff like that. All that can be fixed, no worries. The terraining receives an A+ from me. It inspired and impresed me from the moment I saw it.

I will try your map as soon as it comes on. Don't be discouraged by the negativity. We are just trying to get you on the right path and give you hints on how to improve stuff. If you have any problems just PM me i'll be glad to help.
dude, If you see any bug or any hazardous memory leak, please, tell me.
also, say which heroes and spells you most like.

You can use my ideas, just don't make a copy, use the base to create something different.

my terrain is good cause I mix lots of things together, which is like it is in nature, nature is beautiful, so, random doddads is also beautiful :D

Thundershade

Reaction score
Your plan looks amazing, but are you sure you want to do it all by your self? Because that would take a hell lot of a time!
I'm assuming that you want this map go online and play with other players. For now it seems you've only taken care of one force and that force is not even done yet. I'm not saying that you should quit, because what i've seen looks great, but you should ask yourself if you need any help from others.
I'm not formilliar with AOS, but it seemed quite obvious to get to the other side of the map and destroy something. Though i could not find out what to destroy. I guess that this is not made yet and will come in later.
The hero I played with was the Goblin Gear, he had some nice looking abilities! Thumbs up for that. Repel charge looked amazing, but the opponent wasn't able to touch me. It's a real team saving hero, on the other hand it may be a bit overpowered.
Nice idea to slow heroes when they lose health. To get some health back with Self Repair you need to be on a safe spot. So Enemy heroes do have a chance to give a final blow before he repairs him back to full health. Thumbs up for the extra mana after gaining full health.
Energy Leak looked nice, though it was my least favored spell. Took a lot of mana and I had to channel it. I wouldn't use it if I was the own hero in battle, but it could be quite good for combo's which you were aiming on.
Heat Seeking Missiles is my favored one. It looked really nice, always hits 2 units and has a small splash. I whished it had more rockets, that might be an idea if he leveled up.
Then there was this thing i saw on your hero summon building, that dark portal. When you chose a hero and go back there, you get the ability to transform the building to a crow. If player red does that really quick the rest cant pick any heroes. I don't know if it's just a place holder. Im just saying.

Hope my feedback was usefull to you, good luck editing

mapguy

Reaction score
thanks for your feedback, every feedback is important.

the crow form is a bug I was to lazy to fix. this is easy, but im lazy and Im studying a lot, so, the map will take trice it's time to be finished.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Happy editing. Btw my map is going to release soon, so be sure to feedback mine while i feedback yours. Lol (Meant no hijack intends)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.