WIP Apocalypse

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I've seen it before, the way that map is written you can't really copy anything with ease. Mine is different because the way he makes that one, it's so choppy you can't do much. Controls are not with the keyboard, mostly just with the mouse except for gunning and maybe flying.

Varine

Reaction score
I know I can't believe I did that... I'm so sorry for the post that I made go to the next page. I do feel really bad about it.

Anyway, I've been working for like fifteen hours a day and then studying forever because I need to get some licenses, but I got NewGen running once again, so now I can have billions of my doodads! Well not billions but there are a lot. But now I can't fucking host because I don't have a Static IP until next month, but I'll find someone to do so for me... ahahaha I am a genius for thinking of that. But yeah, seriously once things cool off a bit then I'll be good and get some more stuff done. I'm kind of being a narcissist and incrediably excited to be able to play it once it's done, or even once it's in alpha form without all of the systems because for once it's something that takes already fun ideas and games and making it hopefully better. Plus my soldier model is effen sweet... I love my model. It's my new Warcraft baby even though it doesn't do anything yet.

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
...and then I went shopping with friends, and O M G guess who we saw go ahead guess well it was Brian from our class I was like WTF is that you brian and it WAS!! Oh my god that was embarrasing I didnt make my makeup this morning because Tiffiny called...

Varine

Reaction score
Really? I can't believe you left the house without make up you really are a trooper! But yes in seriousness your name is in the credits.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
bump it when there is something worth showing, bumping the same wall of text constantly doesn't gain interest.... if there was even a little of your project visible in this thread I'm sure it'd get some sort of replies

Varine

Reaction score
Uploaded screenshots, see first post. Converting a few more to upload, will take new ones once I get all of the textures right.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.