..are gettin more and more creative.....

Winterherz

Reaction score
They will try just about anything to get your attention, my screens below is a good example. WoW players in the TH community are smart enough not to fall into these.

I ported to sw and saw these trial account players lined up in a straight line, i turned my back and bought something off AH.... and when i check my mail.....

This is a small reminder before you look into my screens
http://us.battle.net/security/
Do not buy gold, and do not solicit power levelers. Frankly, their services are not worth the money or the headache of potential credit card theft, not to mention a permanent ban if you are caught. Factor in the fact that supporting them means making the game worse for everyone, and it becomes clear that what they are offering simply isn't worth it. Read more about the adverse effects of buying gold here.

Gold sellers and leveling services are responsible for the vast majority of all account thefts, and they are the number-one source of World of Warcraft-related phishing attempts, spyware, and even credit card theft. Players who buy gold actively support spam, hacks, and keyloggers, and by doing so diminish the gameplay experience for everyone else. -Blizzard Entertainment

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_052810_133251.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052810_133251.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 379
  • WoWScrnShot_052810_133305.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052810_133305.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 436
  • WoWScrnShot_052810_133314.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052810_133314.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 352

Winterherz

Reaction score
Can you tell me the point of this?
No offense.

np, i just think these companies are in desperation to do this kind of eye-candy glitches

and i think(my opinion) the players are aware to ignore this since the launch of battlenet security website

either way there is always someone getting hacked and some idiot farming gold:nuts: (and now i see some of these companies luring players telling them they have epics for sale eg: battered hilt etc for real money) otherwise they'd be extinct by now

since blizz released a small patch note regarding phishing on the game's log-in screen, maybe i'd do the same thing here.

lastly my formula to sum up my post is gold buyer = addict + get a life:thup:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
:thup:

You should be aware of it in every MMORPG game. and not only World of Warcraft.
So read that quote careful and remember it. You don't wanna lose you account.. do you?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.