Are you getting sc2 for the original gameplay or galaxy editor?

Why are you getting sc2?

• Original Gameplay

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Galaxy Editor

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Both

Votes: 29 56.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

staticfrog

Reaction score
Will you guys be getting sc2 for the orginal player because your a big scbw fan or will you be getting it simply for the galaxy editor, making maps and playing ums maps? Or maybe both? I'm going to be getting it for the original gameplay which I find very entertaining. I'm going to try to play competitively at the newb level and I'm also very excited for the galaxy editor. I'm getting the c for dummies book as everyone says learning c is a good start so i'm going to try to make custom maps. Also very excited to see what kind of maps players are going to make.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Most definitely both. I'll likely play ladder for a while before I start going into making maps.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
The ladder is extremely fun, and I love a great challenge in the editor. I'm getting it for both.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Mainly the editor but really for both.

And well to play custom maps made by others of course.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Both, really. But having that option kind of defeats the purpose of the poll. :p

My focus lies on the Galaxy Editor, though.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Gameplay. Never have/had the time to really get into the editors and get good at them. So I'm getting it for the campaign, then to see/play the awesome custom maps people will make

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Gameplay, mainly. That is because I am unsure how much time I will have for tinkering with the editor, and if I do have, I'll never get a pro at it :p.

And with the game, I don't plan becoming an avid gamer, I'll just play casually.

NindoOne

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Editor! Lookng forward to see something really succesful! But first I need a better pc :p

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Gameplay, it's what makes the game so exciting.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Shouldn't really see what people think until, ya'know, they're out and you can see the capabilities of both... :rolleyes:

wizaerd

Reaction score
The editor is all I'm really interested in... Not even sure I'll actually ever play the game itself.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I'll be getting this for the editor because my primary interest lies in level design and thinking up new concepts, and from what I've seen the Galaxy Editor looks much better than the World Editor of WC3.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll probably play the game for about 10 minutes, just to see what it's like.
Then I'll move onto the editor.

If I really enjoy the game, perhaps I'd play it more, but the main reason I'll be buying it is the editor.

chanta45

Reaction score
Omfg for the editor, the actual gameplay looks like starcraft 1.5 To be completely honest, lmao.

They honestly almost took out infinite unit selection because it took aaway "too much micro"... It's disgusting hah. Games like DoW or CoH Have cover and everything, formations etc.

I still think SC was a better game, but they are really falling behind IMO.

But Editor for the win. I say when we all get it, we keep thinking of ways to improve the editor and then spam the forums with them. =D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.