Exuro.

Reaction score
Current Version and Release:
Current: v1.0
Release: Semi-Final Release = Now
Download: Linkage

Welcome to my Project

Info:
Im a kinda new map maker, made a few maps and i then decided to make an arena kinda game. At first i wanted to make a different kinda theme, but it became a little boring with not so many options, so i changed into a future theme!

I have used 6-7 Days so far on making this, and i had a few good tests on Battlenet with positive feedback, which kinda kicked me off wanting to make the map even better.

Features:
Up to 8 Players
8 Custom Chassis´s + Tier 2 Versions
9 Items to make your Chassis Unique (Many More Added Soon)
Special Champion Mode Including (Save-Load Unlocks)
Gamble Area which have a chance to Greatly Increase your Chassis Stats

The Gameplay:
This is an Arena Style game with a Robotic/Space Theme.
Your purpose in this game is to buy a Chassis of your liking, and buy Weapon, Armory and Engine Upgrades to make it unique and to make it perfect for your kinda playing style. The Arena is a FFA Area where you can enter when you wish, but when you first entered, the only way to get out is by dying.
(A new chassis can then be bought and customized and you will be able to re-enter the action).

When a player reaches 10 kills he will be a Champion of the game. This will give him a Unlock Code which can be used in every game he plays afterwards to gain access to the Chassis II Upgrade + a Champion in the Champion Area in the Arena to Show off with hehe.

This was merely a post to show you all what im doing and to perhaps get some more idea´s, feedback and such. The map will not be released at this point as i need more tweaking to be done.

Thanks for Watching

//Exuro.

Screenshots:

LoadingScreen.jpg
Arena.jpg
InstructionsIntro.jpg
LittleFight.jpg
BigBoom.jpg
LittleFight2.jpg
1v1.jpg
Stats.jpg

Video:
Small video of the intro on the map. hope it aint to big and readable.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StPBoZuse2I[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StPBoZuse2I

Joker(Div)

Always Here..
Reaction score
I would be careful of the map size. If it gets too big, the dl will take forever and no one will take the time and wait to play.

Exuro.

Reaction score
Map size is 1.3mb and from the tests downloads go pretty fast.. nothing noticeable! thanks for the warning thou :D

Exuro.

Reaction score
Download Link added!

All Terrain have been changed in the map, so the screenshots above looks more futuristic ingame and not standard as you see on the screenshots. metal floor and roads with trafic etc. just some eye candy!

Have fun

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Im not very interest in machines in wc3 but it can be good idea. GL :thup:

Advena

Just casually observing atm ;)
Reaction score
I feel a little like furby above here, but it looks cool :)
I'll try it when I get the time. GL in the continued progress mate!

M

Monte.Cristo

I like the idea, send me a pm if you need any testers.

Exuro.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback :)

You could say in a way that all you guys made it heh, cuz a few weeks ago i knew nothing about map making, so its Thehelper.net´s fault that i learned it hehe, and great support with questions!

The really really Final release is still unknown, just got another super crazy idea of a map and started working on it until i get more idea´s for this one! but the version you can download above "should" be bugless and working as it should, my only goal with it is to add more items and such!

btw play full game, most fun then :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.