Attack speed

apostolis

Reaction score
Hi every one.I have a hero woith frenzy giving him 60 attack speed bonus but after a certain point it gives him nothing at all.Why is that happening??If i use a trigger will i overcome this problem??Ty helpers

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
"using trigger will overcome the problem?" probably not!

when u say after a certain point? after how many tries?
does the hero have any other abilities based on the base order id of frenzy?

meOme

Reaction score
With "after a certain point", do you mean a higher level?
It could be that your hero is allready at the maximum attack speed his animation allows due to the agility attack speed bonus.
You should try:
- lower the agility attack speed bonus in the gameplay constants
- lower the hero's "attack - animation backswing point" and "attack - animation damage point"

TheCrystal

Reaction score
After a certain point the Attack Speed increase seems almost nonexistant.
A 1000% Attack Speed wont look much different from a 900% attack speed increase.

meOme

Reaction score
After a certain point the Attack Speed increase seems almost nonexistant.
A 1000% Attack Speed wont look much different from a 900% attack speed increase.
That logic doesn't fit here, because agility increases the hero's base attack speed, so the bonus from attackspeed-bonus-abilities increases too.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I think it was said in another thread recently, 400% is the max bonus a single ability can give

Reaction score
That logic doesn't fit here, because agility increases the hero's base attack speed, so the bonus from attackspeed-bonus-abilities increases too.

I think it was said in another thread recently, 400% is the max bonus a single ability can give

Agility does NOT increase the base attack speed of the hero, rather it acts like any other ability or item that gives an increase in attack speed. By default each point of agility gives a 2% bonus to attack speed which then by a formula gives the new attack speed. That is to say, by default 10 agi is equivalent to a 20% endurance aura.

Also, 400% is the max total bonus, whether it be from one source or several.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.