{ATTENTION} Releasing 4 Maps Soon

D

DUCynicalOne

As in .. real soon .. how soon? As soon as I finish the one im working on :p So far, I have the following done -

Beach Tag (Fun, basics - Player 7 is it, everyone else runs.. If you get tagged, you go on greens team. When 1 person is left, thats the winner)
Tough TD (VERY hard td.. Im talking like .. you cant beat alone .. GARUNTEED . Im not 100% finished with this yet. SO far.. it has 15 levels, 3 are bosses, 1 is air. 9 Towers (JUST FOR NOW!!! 3 base towers, all upgradeable twice))
Four - Corners (Fun, just like the childhood game you used to play .. only if you get caught in this one, you explode and lose! :p)
Temple Turmoil (Really fun map , this is the one I need to finish .. well .. more or less start ;) What I plan to do, is have it so (NOT 100% SURE YET) You control your marine w/ up, down, left, and right keys. And you'll be able to have different weapon selections .. Im not 100% sure how this is gonna work yet, but I know how to do the triggers n shit. If you press one , your character equips a pistol (yes, the model shows up too ;)) 2 is shotgun, 3 is grenade, blah blah etc, you get it. Its gonna be really fun :D)

Also, is the FAQ not working or something? The post. . it doesnt work for me.. I need a map protector !!! I am willing to release unprotected versions.. for learning ONLY. Any maps hosted on bnet that you modded w/o my permission, I will immediately revoke the unprotected maps thing, for EVERYONE. (Except ryoko+darg. . . only cuz I've known them a longass time :D)

Gotta get started on Temple Turmoil .. cya guys soon ;)

~RoBiN

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i'd always use a protector, if people wanna learn they can email u questions

S

Senkin

Amen! I think if somone wants ur map to learn they should email ya and then see if you will let em under a agreement. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.