Aura Abilities on Buildings

Zaraf

Reaction score
How can I make structures (towers) with aura abilities? When I give it to the tower, then it doesn't work at all, even though it has the ability.

Thanks for any help!

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It does work, just make the aura target buildings, and in gameplay constants enable building status bar.

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
How can I make structures (towers) with aura abilities? When I give it to the tower, then it doesn't work at all, even though it has the ability.

Thanks for any help!

You can make an abbility, which is a unit abbility, not hero or item. Then you add it to your tower, cause it is a unit.

saickododge

Reaction score
Umm.. Do you mean that the tower is going to buff the units around it with an aura or do you mean that towers use other units or heroes auras? Like that Paladins' devotion aura affects towers aswell as units?

Zaraf

Reaction score
Actually, I need both scenarios (tower is the source of the aura affect units around it, AND the tower itself is affected by the aura), but right now specifically, I need the case with the tower being affected by an aura ability it has itself.

Kinda like how a paladin would have the devotion aura, and it affects itself, plus units around it. I just want this aura to affect the tower itself (and not units around it).

I've tried the ability on a regular unit, and it works fine, but when I put it on the building, it doesn't work :(

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
Go to your aura, then go to the
Stats - Targets Allowed Air, Ground, Structure, Self

Add Structure

Zaraf

Reaction score
Yeah, all of these work for giving the building an aura ability to affect other units, but not itself.

Anyway, I've just decided to make a dummy unit with the aura in the same place as the tower, and just leave it as that. At least it works, even if it's not the best solution.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.