Auto Hotkey

master maste

Reaction score
I guess this is the right place to put this in as auto hotkey has some programming...

anyways I have been testing out auto hotkey, because I want a program that will record my mouse movements and key presses but at the speed that it is recorded, when I have recorded simple auto hotkey scripts

e.g. opening internet explorer and typing "www.google.co.nz", but autohotkey will wait for internet explorer to fully open and then it will print "www.google.co.nz" almost instantly. I want it to be typed as fast as when I entered it when it recorded the script.

Any ideas on how I can get auto hotkey to do this? without manually scripting it (this would take far too long).

Many thanks.

Exfiltrate

Reaction score
If you aren't familiar with this, this is a batch file.

Code:

@echo off

start iexplore http://www.google.co.nz

:End

Copy Everything after Code: Until :End into a notepad file and save it as OpenGoogle.bat

After the file is saved double click on it and it will open internet explorer to the page you requested.

Hope this works for you!

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Stevie, there are code tags :p It's the # icon.

Code:
@echo off

start iexplore http://www.google.co.nz

master maste

Reaction score
Yes batch files are nothing new to me, but I didnt want it to specifically open google (I'm not that lazy) :).

What I ment was Auto hotkey has a record option that will record your keyboard input and mouse movement, but when you save the recorded script it plays everything instantly, no gaps like you would when typing for instance. I would like to figure out how to make it play at the speed I typed and moved my mouse during the original recording.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Then what you're looking for is a macro. You could maybe find some programs (those may lag a little) OR get a nice gaming keyboard (Like the G11 or something. Most gaming keyboards have built-in macro programs for the keys.) and for the mouse a nice gaming mouse. Like some Razer mice. I have the Diamond Back and that's pretty nice. You'll need to install the thing from the disc to utilize the macros (I don't recommend it as the macros are limited to a very small size). I'm not sure about playing it at the speed of the original recording though. I think the G11 has the capability to ad millisecond waits between each action though :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.