Battle.net epic wins

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Um, that's not possible. Your enemy must be REALLY REALLY bad if he let you rebuild and also tech to tier 2. Besides, you get revealed to your enemy after losing your town hall so.. :confused:
...I quickly charmed...
Maybe it wasn't revealed yet?

He still sucked because he let him tech :p

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
They were raiding my base and my whole army died and so did theirs, but they had destroyed all my buildings except my great hall and a few burrows, and so I sent over about 15 peons that were either garrisoned in burrows or I had sent to run away and destroyed their base because they only had a few footmen up in the time it took to walk over there. :D

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Maybe it wasn't revealed yet?

He still sucked because he let him tech :p

Well what I meant is.. how can his enemy be so bad.. he has frost wyverns and he couldn't find him re-building?

No use of shades I suppose. But the time it takes to tech to tier 2 again.. wow the guy must have fell asleep.

Also, how the *#$# do you have a level 6 drow ranger.. if your army got demolished? It would have to be the other away around for that to occur.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Well what I meant is.. how can his enemy be so bad.. he has frost wyverns and he couldn't find him re-building?

No use of shades I suppose. But the time it takes to tech to tier 2 again.. wow the guy must have fell asleep.

Also, how the *#$# do you have a level 6 drow ranger.. if your army got demolished? It would have to be the other away around for that to occur.

I've done it.. not a level 6 but I lost my army and still had a hero left.

In a 1v1 we had a final battle (I was... human maybe, opponent ud) and we had an epic battle in the middle of a map right next/around a hero tavern. I picked a tinker as a 3rd hero and after the armies died, I still my tinker @ lvl 3 and proceded to win the game.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well if the story happened it would be an epic win, I never said that the story was true. The Dark Ranger could be level six if there where a few small battles before the base was demolished.

Post your epic wins.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Come on, with so many people on the helper, I'd expect more stories.

(post your epic wins):)

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
I have a couple dandies, but unfortunately the replays are 1.21 and I don't know how to access them :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.