Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Eh ?? Ninja sheep?

most things are selfexplaining:

-The air harbour.... you can easily get in it by using the transport ship
-The air harbout sucks. 25 Fame to get the best airship? just lol. And 5 for weakest.
-Wood sucks too. Some weapons need 100 wood... lol!
-Imba weapons. You know dwarfen sniper rifle? I just could place vision wards all over the world and use my dwarfen sniper rifles. Everybody dies.
-The ships have a extreme small sight radius. I just placed my vision wards to see enemies and i killed a black pearl with such a shit 2k HP boat easily just because the pearle couldn't see me (Just 300-400 sight range? wtf?)
-Creeping sucks too. The creeps give little money and are not worth killing them. The turtle boss had veeeeeeeeeeeery much HP and just gave 1k gold... Totally not worthy it)
-The creeps sleep at night. And I usually dont have an item to wake them up.
-The lvl-up book doesn't drop. its just here... And also if it would drop it would be a cheap bonus for such a strong boss.

-The bosses are boring. They have no spells wich they use. Just those stupid naga side units had some.
-The elite crew spell sucks. In normal version you can check what you want. here you just get a mix with a shitty icon.
-Your weapons suck. They are boring. You know, you can add 100000 weapons to BS but it doesn't have to get better.
-Your ships suck. The spells are boring.

The green things are self explaining. They are bugs or imba things.
The rd things are things i just dont like. Creeping aside just isn't something for BS. The elite crew sucks because you dont even have to plan a thing. More weapons are not needed, why should you add them?

-the ships suck

this is also a part of the elite crew... You could add triggered spells. those are more fun to use.

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
new version: 0.9BH
http://epicwar.com/maps/download/25720/BattleShipsExpression0.9BetaH.w3x

-Imba weapons. You know dwarfen sniper rifle? I just could place vision wards all over the world and use my dwarfen sniper rifles. Everybody dies..
Lol you know item "UV-Radiation" ? its for free,and i create it specially to burn those wards (if It does not work its a bug),and its funny,i wasting my time by creating items for counter tactic,and you simply dont see them,you really need to study my map carefully

1.Bosses is ok,dont touch them until you get NORMAL weapon i mean something powerful,and they are not boring because i kill them all for 30sec! sorry but you is really stupid if you trying to kill them with one arrow cannon

2.elite crew spell -its very interesting,i made it specially because IN WARCRAFT 3 - 5 spells its max for hero(i dont like spell books),i just has cleared space for new abilities,for exemple right now KHTULHU CALLER have 4+1 spells and with new abilities ship is unique... you know

3.weapon is ok,strikes beautilful,and its all i need ,but i agree ,need to add some triigger-weapon with SPlASh damage which will strikes automatically...

4.spells is boring? i already just finish 0.9BH with 9 new ships! just check FLEXWING Model H-300super ! TIME STOP is boring? maybe TIME BOMB is boring? eh? lol ,tell ya its the most beautiful ship EVER! (maybe i need to add some ENFORCED HULL ability to it ,as you advise?! lol !)

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
1. What map did you base your allstars off? I hope not 13s CF 3.00 . That version was only opensource due to a mistake of say_no_to_war's big brother.

2. The "hero only" weapons are imba. Espiacially the laser which deals 550 damage per second to hero ships.... You kill every enemy within seconds

3. Increase the vision arround your base and add truesight to your towers

4. Flying machines are imba. They can kill the bosses without being even hit.

5. If I use weapons with 1200 damage in total ( = 2* these nice machineguns for 14000 + that nice rocket pack that deals 40 damage every 0.2 seconds ) I still need at least 2 minutes - and it is realy boring

6. Creeps should be awake at night. If i am good, I can get all the items when they are asleep.

Cu and soz for my mistake Serra

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
if you want splash attacks then i would advise you to make a system that works like the one in naval combat (unit creation on pickup and unit follow <i dont have open source so im guessing on this version, same with with whats comming next> or unir creation when unit comes within X, i think the 1st one is more practical) because you cant add splash with phenixe fire

i thought you where makeing weapons and ships based on the olden days, i dont think there where timebombs or timestops back then, heck we dont even have a timestopper in modern day! (itd be nice if we had one tho XD)

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
1. What map did you base your allstars off? I hope not 13s CF 3.00 . That version was only opensource due to a mistake of say_no_to_war's big brother.

2. The "hero only" weapons are imba. Espiacially the laser which deals 550 damage per second to hero ships.... You kill every enemy within seconds

3. Increase the vision arround your base and add truesight to your towers

4. Flying machines are imba. They can kill the bosses without being even hit.

5. If I use weapons with 1200 damage in total ( = 2* these nice machineguns for 14000 + that nice rocket pack that deals 40 damage every 0.2 seconds ) I still need at least 2 minutes - and it is realy boring

6. Creeps should be awake at night. If i am good, I can get all the items when they are asleep.

Cu and soz for my mistake Serra

new version: 0.9.2 BF
http://epicwar.com/maps/download/26305/BattleShipsExpression0.9.2 BetaF.w3x

SerraAvenger
1. I have created my allstars,for two years! (2004-2005y) from very rare SOURCE MAP which i found cassualy(someone on battlenet let me DL),its was something like supressor4.22 + 2 the flying ships (and its was my favourite map) to play with SKYBARGE -was extremelly fun! i played with my friend and he cover my flying ship! its was so fun:rolleyes: so I have solved what need to create new map with the new flying ships ( my first version was ALLSTARS1.1) ,and I really did not know the EDITOR for that moment... and I only wanted to create the most fun BS ever, to play for

And you sometime thought maybe they based the map on mine?

2. i really can resist it! you need DIAMOND HULL + GOBLIN REPAIR CREW + LVL10 ELITE CREW

i play my map regulary and thats hero-lasers its not powerful enought and cost much

also i have special tactic for that noobs who have HERO ONLY lasers -- i just buy "RALPH" HERO ONLY ROCKETS and I heat whose noobs,on speedy interceptor from fog of war! (---and its extremelly fun) i can show you all some replays of this tactic

3.its really no need you may build BASIC DETECTORS where you want

4.the bosses can hit them

5.1200/per sec its extremelly little amount of dmg... those machinguns very expensive ,i recommend "little Max-11" X24 ! in each slot ,It will be more economic

6. maybe you are right

WindexGlow Expression sounds beautiful on all languages

G

Gravedigger

new version: 0.9.2 BF
http://epicwar.com/maps/download/26305/BattleShipsExpression0.9.2 BetaF.w3x

SerraAvenger
1. I have created my allstars,for two years! (2004-2005y) from very rare SOURCE MAP which i found cassualy(someone on battlenet let me DL),its was something like supressor4.22 + 2 the flying ships (and its was my favourite map) to play with SKYBARGE -was extremelly fun! i played with my friend and he cover my flying ship! its was so fun:rolleyes: so I have solved what need to create new map with the new flying ships ( my first version was ALLSTARS1.1) ,and I really did not know the EDITOR for that moment... and I only wanted to create the most fun BS ever, to play for

And you sometime thought maybe they based the map on mine?

2. i really can resist it! you need DIAMOND HULL + GOBLIN REPAIR CREW + LVL10 ELITE CREW

i play my map regulary and thats hero-lasers its not powerful enought and cost much

also i have special tactic for that noobs who have HERO ONLY lasers -- i just buy "RALPH" HERO ONLY ROCKETS and I heat whose noobs,on speedy interceptor from fog of war! (---and its extremelly fun) i can show you all some replays of this tactic

5.1200/per sec its extremelly little amount of dmg... those machinguns very expensive ,i recommend "little Max-11" X24 ! in each slot ,It will be more economic

6. maybe you are right

I'm still not going to bother to dl bs

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
i got lost in the text blob again >.< if anyone can translate this for me, it would help me greatly (oh crap my heads starting to hurt)

alright, from how far i got, you got a source map from b-net, the rest to me was jibberish (i tell you, i get lost >.<) really, i think you just stumbled upon one of the many non-protected battleships map out there, nothing to specal

and wtf do you mean by this "WindexGlow Expression sounds beautiful on all languages"

oh man.... im so friken lost right now >.<

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score

its mean that word "expression" sounds beautiful on all languages

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
so what you where trying to say was
windex, the word expression sounds beautiful in all languages?

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Lol you know item "UV-Radiation" ? its for free,and i create it specially to burn those wards (if It does not work its a bug),and its funny,i wasting my time by creating items for counter tactic,and you simply dont see them,you really need to study my map carefully

hmmm, didn't see them. You allready use hints in your map? I forgot. But you may add some to tell where those important items are and why you need them.

1.Bosses is ok,dont touch them until you get NORMAL weapon i mean something powerful,and they are not boring because i kill them all for 30sec! sorry but you is really stupid if you trying to kill them with one arrow cannon

okay, then compare boss with smaller turtles. boss has at least 10 times as much HP but just gives 4 times money.

2.elite crew spell -its very interesting,i made it specially because IN WARCRAFT 3 - 5 spells its max for hero

didn't know this.

4.spells is boring? i already just finish 0.9BH with 9 new ships! just check FLEXWING Model H-300super ! TIME STOP is boring? maybe TIME BOMB is boring? eh? lol ,tell ya its the most beautiful ship EVER! (maybe i need to add some ENFORCED HULL ability to it ,as you advise?! lol !)
I just tested 4 ships wich were all pretty boring. Excuse me if i took wrong ships.[/quote]

I just tested 4 ships. Maybe i took wrong, but those 4 were really unoriginal and boring. You should maybe remove them.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
wow... ive never seen a map bashed this badly in my life @.@

"2.elite crew spell -its very interesting,i made it specially because IN WARCRAFT 3 - 5 spells its max for hero"

if you want more skills for heros use spellbooks, a map with more then 3-5 skills per hero (actualy even the main game have atleast 4 per hero, and there are 6 slots aside from the hero skills button, at max level the hero skill button is removed allowing 7 spaces for all your hero skill needs) if you want to see alot of skills on a hero try playing the new version of Eota, get everyone to vote for the undead team and try the hero Nephilim he has 5 learnable skills, but in reality its around 4 skills per skill he has, so thats areound 20 skills for that hero, all uniqe and do differnt things. <also this hero uses NO SPELLBOOKS>

really, if you wanted more skills, take advantage of the space, and if you think theres not enough spaces, then use spell books... nothing specal about 3-5 skills, or in this case more then 3-5 skills <also depends on the quality, and from what i see typed here i dont think those are very well made skills>

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score

1. CF 1.4 is much older than your map, and it allready had that terrain. Ever played it?

2. 550 damage per second on range 2500 IS strong enough. Your rpckets only deal 300 damage per second on range 650...
You might not even come into range 650 of your enemy due to the lasers the lasers - you are dead before. And for all the stuff you mention there you need atleast to be level 21, have 61000 gold and be fast enough to kill him before you are dead.

3. You cannot build your basic detectors on that mountains right to your base.

4. Bosses have melee damage, thus I can kill them whithout being hit by simply going out of their range.
My weapons only need range 500 (which they all have ), then I go over the land and the bosses stand arround trying to get me but i am too far away.

5. This is my usual inventory: 2 * hero-only laser ; 2 * such a machinegun ; Kraken - shell ; informants
I allways use one of the fastest flying ships
( wether the one with the two torpedos or the one with teleport as finisher )
Then whenever I see an enemy, I use the informants on them. Afterwards I allways keep them at range 2000 - 2200 and kill them with my lasers. The towers I take down with my 500 dmg machineguns

And another point:
Increase the cooldown of the Mirror-Image based ability one of your ships has / had; It is far too imba rioght now ( every 45 seconds or somewhat like that...)

EDIT:

@Psiblade: He meant learnable skills which you can give skillpoints to.

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
hey all ,i have problem, "Line of Sight Blockers" do not work in the map! someone plzzz help,maybe its because level of the sea, i set to 2cliffs? plzz if someone know this problem plz help me

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
hey all ,i have problem, "Line of Sight Blockers" do not work in the map! someone plzzz help,maybe its because level of the sea, i set to 2cliffs? plzz if someone know this problem plz help me

for me they work perfectly

What is your problem exactly?

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
They do not block a view line in my map, the map center should be in darkness... but it does not work

i really dont know how to fix it

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
so i just finish the 1.0RC1 (look first post)
just check SHOTGUNS -they are extremely nice (they are work without dummy units,and leaks free) i just used (8) new shotgun-sounds from "COLD ZERO" tactical game, 66kb total sounds size

but shotguns drops random shell,on every shot ,and its all sounds extremely reallistic...

also i just integrated CPFD system (it was hard) and about 12new items here,
the most old spells was rewrited,some new spells...

1. CF means Crossfire ? yes i played all BS maps ever, and i took from it the Missile Shark (my favorite ship) but i dont like 3.0+ versions for three different reasons:
1. use of old models for new ships its cheap
2. use of 1-2ability per ship its cheap
3. combining idea was fault dummy-decks much more useful...

2. i have an idea i can set for all hero lasers DAMAGE TYPE = NORMAL ,and you all can block those attack simply by buying TITAN PLATINA,but i dont know really good this idea or not...

3. ok i just added MAGIC SENTRY to ANTI-NOOBS tower

4. so you think It is necessary to give ranged attack to melee DRAGON TURTLE?

5. nice tactic i do similar with Flare Gun

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
ummm dude, the reson why battleships games share models, is because most of those ship models come with warcraft III, it saves map space. Battle.net only allows maps to be around 4mbs tops.

i dont know what CPFD stands for...

Conbination dosent force the player to switch though 3-6 units to see what guns they have, altho i dont like this system, i still think its more pratical then multiple decks (naval combat has it all in one area, where you can veiw all your guns in one mouse click while still haveing controle of your hero)

if your bosses cant hit air, then a player can just get a random air unit and PvE (player vs creep) all day w/o dieing, then come back to PvP (player vs player) with a ton of gold/exp from bosses, but form the previous posts... this dosent sound like its going to be a problem because bosses are just a huge waste of time (considering that ppl are complaining about the low bounty)

btw, haveing melle anyhting when all your heros are ranged is just a bad idea, with the right movement speed you can escape from the boss/creep with no problem, and at the same time still damage the boss. Also with ranged attacks, the bosses can attack air (if you set it so they can) cand air cant camp ontop of clifts and fireaway anymore.

you know... considering that earlyer posts you have stated that this is suppost to be based on the past, like a long time in the past where they still use giant wooden ships that can hold around 30 something weps, tell me.... why the hell are there lazers in your game if this is suppost to be in the past, heck why is there even air!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.