Best story

sabrio

Reaction score
I'm making a ORPG and I want to know what is the best story
1)The world is in great danger!A group of necromancers have summoned Ragnus, the god of chaos and destruction, into the peaceful kingdom of Nodrimar.As the villagers think that they are lost, a group of adventurers come and promise them that they will stop the demons...
2)In a peaceful day,a ship has crashed in Azeroth.Strange elf-like creatures come from the ship.They skin is dark and they call themselves the void elves.At the beginning, the humans think that they are peaceful but in the reality, they have travelled from planet to planet and destroying them only to proof they power...
3)A day,a strange man come to the kingdom of Hisnir.He used dark power to raise an undead army.The undeads was too strong for the poors soldiers who have fall in battle and joined the undeads.Don't having found a better idea,the king has send messages to the nearby kingdoms.When the others kings received the message,they send many men to help the kingdom of Hisnir...
4)After banishing the Lich King and his evil scourge forces forever the world of Azeroth was a peaceful world once again. 10 years have passed since the last final battle and now 4 primary races - the humans, the orcs, the night elves and the magic thirst blood elves have decided to go on to different paths and make their own destiny and once again, being allies before, they have become enemies. Whole Azeroth was doomed again cause of hatred between those 4 races and that was just enough for a new evil presence to be born. One of the undead survivors, a necromancer called Minethis, once being one of the finest Kel'Thuzad's students of dark magic, roamed the lands in search of weak mortals and encountered a small human village. Everybody who saw him thought that he was just an old beggar, but nobody knew what essence of evil his corrupted soul carries. The death plague spread quickly and soon it started once again - the hour of the Undead... (by dinowc)

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
I think 3 is best if you could give us a background-story of why this strange man want to destroy and kill everyone and what did he come from, is he a servant of some even more powerfull one etc.

:)

sabrio

Reaction score
Hmm a background story...
He was banished from the kingdom because he used back magic or he has been send by the lich king to spread the plague in the world.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
well here's a sugestion...
Once upon a time there was a little town, with happy children playing in the mud and many familys lived gladly in the town.

One day an old man came to the town and went to the pup, suddently there was a little child who asked the old man where he came from, then the old man rised hes staff and aimed it opn the child and transformed it into a mindles Zombie slave and thats how it all began. After some days all the town were converted into Ghouls or Zombie slaves, and all the corpses on the the graveyard was rised to a unholy army.

Suddently the king got news of these horrible things. He collected a few of hes best men, and sended them to war...

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Or he could have been a like a regular peasant or something that worked hard and after a while joined the King's army.

After a few years he was of Luitenant's rank and had begun to gain a corrupted mind. All he ever thought of was power and wealth and he know that he could get it. But with great success comes great sacrifices..

He was hired to do a hit on the King as a Luitenant Hitman. In the very second it was about to happen, guards come to the king's aid and the Luitenant was imprisoned for many years.

After have had planning hes escape for many years hes mind was now all corrupted by the revenge to the king. He made it to escape the cellar hes been captured in and ventured far and deep into the woods. He started gathering materials and reagents and started improvise some spells using these. He practised for day and night and eventually he will get hes revenge on the king that once locked him in that cold cellar for so long.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
here's my story you could use:

After banishing the Lich King and his evil scourge forces forever the world of Azeroth was a peaceful world once again. 10 years have passed since the last final battle and now 4 primary races - the humans, the orcs, the night elves and the magic thirst blood elves have decided to go on to different paths and make their own destiny and once again, being allies before, they have become enemies. Whole Azeroth was doomed again cause of hatred between those 4 races and that was just enough for a new evil presence to be born. One of the undead survivors, a necromancer called Minethis, once being one of the finest Kel'Thuzad's students of dark magic, roamed the lands in search of weak mortals and encountered a small human village. Everybody who saw him thought that he was just an old beggar, but nobody knew what essence of evil his corrupted soul carries. The death plague spread quickly and soon it started once again - the hour of the Undead...

this is an intro story (it's my story of continuing Warcraft xd), you decide what will happen next ;)

sabrio

Reaction score
Or he could have been a like a regular peasant or something that worked hard and after a while joined the King's army.

After a few years he was of Luitenant's rank and had begun to gain a corrupted mind. All he ever thought of was power and wealth and he know that he could get it. But with great success comes great sacrifices..

He was hired to do a hit on the King as a Luitenant Hitman. In the very second it was about to happen, guards come to the king's aid and the Luitenant was imprisoned for many years.

After have had planning hes escape for many years hes mind was now all corrupted by the revenge to the king. He made it to escape the cellar hes been captured in and ventured far and deep into the woods. He started gathering materials and reagents and started improvise some spells using these. He practised for day and night and eventually he will get hes revenge on the king that once locked him in that cold cellar for so long.

Good one but what kind of mercenairies he will hire to fight the king's army.
I like the 1st one most

but here's my story you could use:

this is an intro story (it's my story of continuing Warcraft xd), you decide what will happen next ;)

Nice!:thup:
I may use it.

takethat

Reaction score
on one peaceful monday night came 2 mice, they escape from a cage in a mad goblin scientist's lab. The genetically mutated mices call themself Pinky, and Brain. they are going to take over the world! XD

kidding,

1 and 3 is more like rpg

sabrio

Reaction score
It's impossible to edit the first post and add a poll becuz I cliked in ENTER before I make a poll but when I edit I can't

Dinowc

Reaction score
do you want more stories? cause I have another story of continuing Warcraft ;)
it's completely different than my first one

(this just makes me to start making a campaign lol)

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Good one but what kind of mercenairies he will hire to fight the king's army.

I was thinking, since he ran deep into the forest he could use some Ancient spiritual force making the Trees and wilderness obay him. Like he uses some crazy spell that has passed on and on for generations and he found it carved on a rock in this forest while practising hes own cunning in the art of spells. He read's the stone: "The Force of Nature"

or something :)

Dinowc

Reaction score
this is the continue of the continue xd

After being betrayed by their Forsaken allies in the Final Battle, the Alliance and Horde have been defeated by the Scourge. Azeroth is doomed now, death is the only word that can describe this corrupted world. Few living mortals that have managed to survive have hidden themselves and are just waiting to die. Every hope is lost since all heroes have fallen.
However, the Forsaken are still in the war against the Lich King. The Forsaken, led by the Dark Lady, Sylvanas Windrunner, search nothing but Lich King's and Arthas' death. Until then, their cursed souls will remain restless. And so it was, the endless war between the Forsaken and the Scourge lasted for many years and the living world couldn't do anything but watch it.
One day, Arthas had a dream, a dream of all the fallen heroes he murdered. He heard a voice, voice of his father whispering to him: "I forgive you, my son!".
And then something impossible happened! From his bright blue eyes a tear flew down his cheek. A small part of his cursed soul still carried the only thing that made him different from the undead - love.

The story continues...

This is where Arthas started to wake from his eternal curse and eventually he will free himself and avenge everything he had done to the world of Azeroth. He started it and he will end it.

How and when will that happen, you decide :)

EDIT: sorry if you don't want Warcraft related stories, just tell :p

sabrio

Reaction score
this is the continue of the continue xd

This is where Arthas started to wake from his eternal curse and eventually he will free himself and avenge everything he had done to the world of Azeroth. He started it and he will end it.

How and when will that happen, you decide :)

EDIT: sorry if you don't want Warcraft related stories, just tell :p

Try to give stories that don't talk about warcraft but it's really nice man :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.