BF2 problems... (notice the plural)

stubs101

Reaction score
Lets start of with problem no. 1:

When i try to join a server WITH punk buster, it takes time, loads up, and when i join the game it suddenly boots me out due to inadequate OS privileges, so i have to go on games without it and recently encountered (don't want to sound like a noob here) many people who appear to "hack": i was at a base which was hit with an artillery strike twice in five seconds... ect. Yes I have googled this and it gave me no answers to which i could apply, so help would be appreciated.

Onto problem no. 2:

I recently played a game (without punk buster in case that's important) and won 3 games, two of which i got medals in, and when i quit (I lost connection so i don't think i got anything for those games but it doesn't matter because this happens all the time: whether i legally quit the game, or disconnect or anything, so... yeah...) the game and booted it back up again i saw no difference in my rank (first rank with no exp and no awards: due to error above) so I'm getting frustrated. Yet again, help would be appreciated.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I think i got an answer for the first one, mabye try running the program as an administraitor

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
There is a special forum for the Battlefield series. Anyway, if you want to quit a server, you have to hit esc and click disconnect at the bottom right. If you are playing servers without punkbuster enabled, chances are that Dice will not give you the awards because there is a possibility that you would be hacking.

stubs101

Reaction score
I do esc and disconnect but on my old computer I was able to play on punkbuster on but i still had the same problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.