Black And White Trailer

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Official Trailer for black and whiteRPG

Black And white Offical Discussion Thread

The heroes are the characters playable in the RPG, and the dragon, lich and the mage are GODS, watch enjoy, comment plz... I spent alot of effort on this, 8MB i knwo but its worth it :D

Download link
Note, towards the end, some ppl might experience a totally blacked out part, it happens to some ppl and i can't fix it, just wait for it to pass. Lags at the start, don't worry, alot of triggers are running.

TO WATCH: Open with WE and then test map, or move it into a folder with single player only :)

ENJOY! :shades:

~Ray

EDIT: Turn music to max, to enjoy

Credits: BIG THANKS to smith_s9 for helping me with dakrness platforming

V

VoodooFlirt

Hey ern nice cinematic there :D rmb to get more maps rdy gd luck

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
It was a good trailer, but 8MB :eek:.

You have do sometinght to it, and all that fire you have... My computer could'nt like it... :D

Anyway good trailer :) (+Rep)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Come on guyz, i kinda worked hard on this, and its for my map in the making, so plz take the time to look at it ^^

17 DLS and only 6 replies -.- :(

hellmonja27

Reaction score
sorry about that. told ya i'dcome back in 2 days. ;)
ok let's bring out the bullet list for this one.
  • amazing :eek:
that's all.

it was very cinematic and gave a really mysterious plot of what the map is about. i like the skins you used there. they were awesome. and the fight scenes were killer. camera manipulation made this possible and you did it pretty well. i remember one scene where this Blademaster fights this dude in the river and the camera just zooms out overhead. that was brilliant! it made my blood rush. the ending was great too. it was clever of you to use those braziers to spell out the name of the map. hehe, nicely done!...

rayquaza218

Reaction score
THANKS! i knew someone would appreciate the story :D but making ur blood rush is really beyong what i expected lol :eek:

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Oh srry wasn't at home, im still working on the map srry man, but ill let you guyz know as soon as beta is released. :D

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Maybe you should make it so you can watch it over windows media player.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
great idea, but u noe whats the problem? Theres nothing good enough to capture it on film, crap like fraps, takes only 30 seconds and gives the cinematic so much lag, its like 0.5fps, anyone have anyidea hwo to capture this on windows media player? :rolleyes:

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
hellmonja27 said:
hook the computer into a TV and record it on VCR?...
You forgot to add: convert the VCR to DVD, put it on your computer, and convert the DVD to Window Media Player format.

:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.