BlizzCon 2010 promo vid

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]gquphLbmqHQ[/YOUTUBE]

YouTube link

BlizzCon 2010 will take place on the 22nd and 23rd of October in Anaheim, California.
Not that anyone here would actually care, but, well, can always post about it.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I am excited to watch the nerd clusterfuck actually. Also, I'd like to hear more about Cataclysm and the future of Starcraft II, and maybe the rumored blizzard project?

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
The chick licking the sword 36 seconds in is rather hot actually. She does not belong there. Guess they paid her a pretty penny or two.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
The chick licking the sword 36 seconds in is rather hot actually. She does not belong there. Guess they paid her a pretty penny or two.

or 50

honestly though, why would licking a sword have referance to being hot. maybe nerds like.... women with split tongues....?
and dont reference it to what your thinking of referencing it because it is nowhere near that

on a related note i hope they release a lot of diablo 3 info :]
wont be watching or going though. never knew what a blizzcon was till last year when people were talkin bout sc2 info in some sort of blizzcon.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
honestly though, why would licking a sword have referance to being hot. maybe nerds like.... women with split tongues....?
and dont reference it to what your thinking of referencing it because it is nowhere near that

I think you misunderstood me. I only mentioned the sword licking so that you'd know who I was talking about. She's hot because she's hot, not because of what she's doing.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood me. I only mentioned the sword licking so that you'd know who I was talking about. She's hot because she's hot, not because of what she's doing.

no, i know. i wasnt targetting you, i was targetting her, as in, why on earth would she want to do that

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.