Bnet Players = Pricks?

Pricks or Not?

• Total voters

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Ya i must saysom ppl r. I was pleing dota once and i was doing rely good i must say and 2 ppl decided 2 double team them. I was 4 levls higher then both of em so it was pretty obiovs i wud win and i did. They got pretty mad, revived and came bac, only w/ 2 more alies so it was 4v1 i was complety suronded and i got 1 of em but ended up dieing. :eek: wut a surprise
But then they think there so good case they got me :(

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I hate it when the annoying Ne players decide that, even though the other team won, they hate losing, and they still have a base + wisps. Then, they decide that it would be fun to BURY their new 50 Ancient of lifes in random forests, making it a good 5 hours to find and kill. VERY annoying.

Berserk

Reaction score
in that sample yeah.. usually they are like that when they are teamed up against higher lvl guys. like me once was against 4 guys (they were like lvl 30-40) and i was lvl 99 and the best char. well ofc they desided that i have been cheating and banned me. and then they tried to kill me :) well ofc i didn't take even half hp dmg. killed them with 2 spells and few hits. they were jsut so stunned after that. so they started to respect me. so then they allied me. and i exped them up a bit. and then they tried again to kill me. but ofc they can not beat up a pro
unless they are 5-7.. but since the most of them are something like 13- year old guys so don't get too mad

M

mon-e

All 10-12 year olds, online, are truly annoying. (I say that even though I started at 11.) I have yet found one who didn't spam the screen with HAX or CHEATER when I kill them in a Custom Game. (I suck at melee maps. Everyone is like level 30.) Now before a game I inform everyone that I have custom kick and if they get on my bad side I'll kick them. It usualy clears up all the non-sense that goes on. :D

A

Atreides

generally the more well known a game is, the more "pro" are there, and many of them are pricks. For example, I was playing Ring Wars once and one guy was running to the safety of his cave, but he got cut off and his best hero got raped by 3 races. So his allies called him noob. Whenever someone lost a hero, it was, acording to the commentary provided by a few people, because "they were noobs"...yeah, many people are pricks

Berserk

Reaction score
Atreides said:
generally the more well known a game is, the more "pro" are there, and many of them are pricks. For example, I was playing Ring Wars once and one guy was running to the safety of his cave, but he got cut off and his best hero got raped by 3 races. So his allies called him noob. Whenever someone lost a hero, it was, acording to the commentary provided by a few people, because "they were noobs"...yeah, many people are pricks
well that is usual in Rw. if it's public. (easiest way to get priv: Visit clan donr in europe) in priv it's good cause they understand that they might not be noobs even thou hereos might get wiped out

A

Atreides

yeah, I know its usual, but it doesnt change the fact that the people who scream "noob omg noob" are pricks.

21ToWin

Reaction score
Ya alot of them are... But just keep in mind that they are just douchebags who feel big behind there computer screens.

If you call people noobs, say pwn, or call urself a pimp/hood/g-unit, you need to look at urself.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The funny thing about this (aside from the fact that it's like... a year? more? old) was that I was NOT the strongest character. I was just smart and knew how to play well enough where they couldn't surround me, cripple me, etc. etc.

They weren't mad cause they couldn't beat me. They were mad cause I managed to kick their cheap asses :)

Mullit

Reaction score
i hate poeple like that, especially on the rare occasions i play dota. its so infuriating when people get you like 2 or 3 on 1 then even your teammates start calling you the various insults they are capable of understanding just because you died once. thats why i dont play it often except with people i know.
Another thing i dont like is people who get all pissed at you because you wont power lvl them in an rpg if you have a high lvl hero. especially if thta person is the host because for most of the time popele will see that the host is call someone an idiot and automatically believe him just because hes the host. then you get a whole load of other people pissed oof at you for no reason.
Also on team TDs when you let like 1 creep through and people start saying stuff like '0mg n00b leave!'.

well thats enough of me ranting on. all in all i would ssay that most poeple on bnet are not pricks, but there are also a load of people who are, and to get 3 who ally each other in 1 game is just unlucky.

•Pooter•

I'd definitely vote for pricks. Ugly fat bastards keep ruining my games. Whenever I finally enter a game and the game starts. Game starting in 5...4...NeedleDick has left the game...3...GayMan has left the game..2...1...

I said, WOW! so many morons who can't get a life and start ruining other people's games. :banghead: These idiots need to be taught a lesson, so I register with a new account, PMed NeedleDick and GayMan (Not their real names, these are the names I call them ) and they started to say "Okay, I'll join I love DotA!!" and "I'm addicted to DotA and noone can take it away from me". Sheez DotA sucks man. So the game was filled up, game starting in 5...4...3...JustACommonBNetPrick has left the game...2...1. Then they started PMing me and trash talking me " yo f*ck you a**hole come here and I'll punch you in the face. So I reply "Just returning the favor, tell me where ya live and I'll give you the most painful and biggest dickslap in your entire life." And the other started PMing me "WOW WHAT A PATHETIC MORON GO GET A LIFE". Keeping my cool, I didn't reply anymore, I'd let him realise he left games too.

The best thing you could ever do to these pricks is to outplay them then rub it in their faces!

Another story:
Finding no other games except DotA I ACTUALLY joined...After a while the game started. As the game started, right before the host types -ap or anything the other guys were saying "GG noobs, quit now so you won't be ashamed". Just a second before I hit enter and said "GLHF(goodluck have fun)". Someone quickly replied "yeah right, GG baby!" So 5 minutes later into the game, using Lich against a Beastmaster I was harassing the poor idiot, he quickly went to fountain saying, "Your lucky, Im gonna take my money now!".
So being careful, I walk back near the tower, noticing he hasn't been seen for a while, once I walked near neutral creeps to farm Beastmaster and Centaur appeared, before he stomped I casted nova, they were near together. Then waited for it to cooldown while running in circles. Good thing beastmaster wasn't level 6. One roar could kill me.So then after the Frost Nova cooldown, I casted nova then dark ritual on the nearest treant, then I allowed them to follow me, just as they did their creeps were gone and my nova finished cooldown. FROST NOVA!! CHAIN FROST!! Firstblood!!! Double kill!!!. I realised that they were noobs and so I rubbed it in their faces like there was no tomorrow. I said "Wow I thought you said GG? You're pathetic no challenge at all feeders. You should have kept your fucking mouths closed eh? Both of them left blaming each other and saying "Noobs your not worth my time".

96 out of 100 Bnet players are pathetic pricks. The remaining 4 are the good guys, the ones that never leave even when their gonna lose. They just say "Atleast I tried my best" and "It's just a game oh well"

Vote for Pricks everyone!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.