Bnet Players = Pricks?

Pricks or Not?

• Total voters

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Wow, I want everyone's opinion on this one. Are these guys pricks or not?

I was on Bnet (USEast, Azeroth) looking to host a game of Dark Deeds 6, but it appeared no one wanted to play, so I joined a game of WoW Reborn. Now, early in the game, 3 guys ally with each other, and unally the rest of the game. Since no one else was big on alliances, I just unallied everyone and figured I'd work on my own. I decided to be a Blade Master Weaponsmith. Good combo.

So anyway, I'm running around getting levels and stuff when I run into these three guys fighting together. They all turn to attack me. Well, I figure I have to defend myself, so I Mirror Image and fight, using my Wind Walk and the Berzerk ability all Warrior heroes get in WoWR. I manage to kill one, and he's not too sore about it, just sort of like "Aw, damn it!". Then, I go back, and the two Demon Hunters manage to kill me. I think "No big deal, I got one of them, they got me on a 2 v 1, I think that demands a bit of respect".

Didn't at all. -.- These two guys start parading the fact that they killed me, AFTER I killed one of them, and WENT BACK to fight TWO GUYS, with just myself.

Anyway, I revive back on Theramore to find the guy I killed camping me out. So, naturally, I fight him and wind up kill him again. Again, he's like "Damn it!" and states that the Dark Ranger sucks, which she kind of does.

But still, no biggie. I get back to mainland and continue running around to get levels when I come across one of the Demon Hunters. I fight and manage to kill him. I think "Hey, it was a good fight, and I AM a higher level, so I won't rub it in his face or anything", but this dude starts saying I CHEATED! and I should LEAVE! LEAVE! LEAVE! and all I can think is "WTF?! You guys TRIPLE TEAMED A SOLO PLAYER, killed him, and you're pissed because I kicked your butt one on one?" Well, apparently, "he'd have one if I didn't use my abilities." ... Um... Duh?!

Trying to be a good guy about it, I shrug it off and continue along my way to get levels. I even manage to open up the Arena and I go to fight when these three WALK IN ON ME, and ruin my round, meaning they just wasted my 900 gold. THEN they kill me -.- But I'm still cool about it, figuring they're just sore because I got 2 of their guys, and one of them died to me 2 times.

They start doing the Arena themselves, so I figure I'll give them a taste of their own medicine. ;) Just to settle the score, no hard feelings. Red goes in (Demon Hunter) and starts his fight, when I Wind Walk past his two guards (the Dark Ranger and his Demon Hunter buddy) and run back out, ruining HIS round. All's fair in love and war, right?

According to them, WRONG! I owe this guy 900 gold, they say. YEAH RIGHT! says me! You THREE did it to me, and then KILLED me. Get over it :p It's just a game. Then I continue to gain levels, ignoring or trading insults with these morons when the OTHER Demon Hunter happens across my path... Well, cool! >D I start to fight him, and win, when he runs. Well, last time I tried to run, he called me a chicken, so I return the favor.

Once again, "I'd have lost of I didn't use abilities". ... No shit?

Bah, enough of these losers :p I leave, letting them know how pathetic they really are to get so pissy over a damn game.

So... Pricks or not? ;) Your choice.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
If pricks means that they r morons and have no idea how to play then I vote pricks :D

What I usually do is get Demon Hunter and weaponsmith and I start in Ashenvale... Once I decided to try out Northrend.. go my butt kicked in the first 2min by the creeps :p

And by the way WTF!! 900 gold isn't that much.. here is my trick

Keep yelling out Selling WEAPPONS for GolD!!

and then 2min l8r

STFU!!! HERE have the money but then close it :D

And I go ok.. Im happy..

Oh heres one of my story.. that guy he was an engineer he starts getting a lot of money, then his stupid brain tells him to buy boats.. ok I count 1,2,3,4,5.. and keeps going and now he has about 700 all over the water.. and OMG the game gets so laggy... but the problem is earlier he shared vision with me and b4 he left I asked him to unshare the vision... but he just leaves and its freakin laggy....took me actually 5min to get to the menu and quit out..! :eek:

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
given that you appear to be of greater skill and greater intellect than any one of those guys, you should feel free to talk down to them in whatever ways you can.....

"stop crying baby"

"why don't you go get your mommy to hold your hand little boy"

I'm sure you can think something good up :)

It's a pity online games keep everyone anonymous, idiots included, else I would go over to the houses of those players and punch them all for you.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Darg said:
given that you appear to be of greater skill and greater intellect than any one of those guys, you should feel free to talk down to them in whatever ways you can.....

"stop crying baby"

"why don't you go get your mommy to hold your hand little boy"

I'm sure you can think something good up :)

It's a pity online games keep everyone anonymous, idiots included, else I would go over to the houses of those players and punch them all for you.

ROFL, thanks Darg :p I feel honored.

Yeah, but isn't that superior intellect the reason I should know better then to obsess over a game and thus, it RESTRICTS me from talking down to those stupider then I :)

Then again, I talk down to Conan all the time, so you can tell it restricts me very little, if at all :rolleyes:

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
By the way you talk Darg.. I imagine you very strong and not-geeky.

:D

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Sick Conan...

!!! :eek: !!!

just sickening....

I got a question though... does it for u?

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
They are pricks.

I lost a team game, and oponent told me

Your done
Embarassing
Throw away WC3 cd

Man, sorry for, but , fuck those 11 year olds. Tell me stuff like that. Whatever

Then the weakest link on your team, blames the other two for losing. Whatever 2.

axe.killer and I played tourny 2v2, and the first time we lost, the FIRST thing they said was "gg noobs".

The only thing that ever makes you feel better aout it - say the same things back when you win

Go ahead, do it. I do. I used to stay mutual. I can't take it anymore. I dish it. Even if they are innocent, and don't say anything. Cuz my next game, someone will. Assholes. Just say it back. Have at it.

You win? Tell THEM to throw away the CD. Punk kids. Kiss my behind.

(The anger flows).....

Read my post about the 1v3 I won... such dicks.

R

Ralle_Janis

I play alot of Footmen frenzy, and i meet alot of those motherfucker pricks! AHHH!!! (voted pricks)

Example: The classic, we have chosen a random hero and beated the crap out of the others, and then just before they loose they yell NOOBS and then leave, or they calls us noobs (and worse stuff -.-) and then we ask why we are noobs, then its becouse we attacked him with all our units or stuff like that, yea, niceone to attack with all our units is a part of the game bitch. Then we just verbally kicks they ass, and then wins the game greatly. Learn it mofus!

Sry, i just hate those crapheads (and i hate the "#¤% leavers too, ruins the games they are in)

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Krakka said:
By the way you talk Darg.. I imagine you very strong and not-geeky.

:D

hehe I have been working hard at the gym over the last 8-9 months and have put on some 15kg in weight...so yes I am much less geeky then I was 8-9 months ago :)

but yeah, like Ryoko, I say screw the "you should know better so don't do it" attitude. You take it, you dish it back. It's karma - what goes around, comes around. In real life you might play it a bit more conservatively, but in the online world you can be more liberal in what you do.

DM Cross

Reaction score
ROFL, that was more to set up the Conan joke :D And I believe I typed above "trading insults with these idiots".

First thing the red Demon Hunter said to me when him and his Pink twin killed me:
Orange
Owned?

First thing I said when I killed him:
Red
Owned? :D Shut the f*** up next time, eh? ;)

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
You got pricks(nerds) and you have people who play for fun, but since there are more pricks I'm voting for pricks.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Aight, I wouldn't call them pricks, I'd rather settle for incredibly aggravating morons. When did gender and gender processes get called in for insults? :D :D

Most are stupid. I wouldn't say all because I'm, every now and then, as you guys are, Bnet Players. I say stupid 11-12 year olds should not be allowed to play--with style. If it's possible to write a program that keeps track of how many times you insult someone and what kind of insults they are and then it bans you from bnet if all you can do is curse and spam the word "cheater" over and over, I'd go for it :D

I mean, if you just plain banned young age kids, you wouldn't be able to play with conan :/

DM Cross

Reaction score
Pricks typically means jerks, in a nastier way, when it comes out of my mouth :D

Sorry, I didn't mean ALL Bnet players, I meant people LIKE THIS, are THEY classified as "pricks"? But you answered that :D Just clarifying!

Yeah well, if they banned all the pricks, no one could play with me, either, so ;)

N

NewAtThis

u guys r making a big deal out of this. there are always gonna b ppl who make u angry on the internet. its not bnet's fault. in fact, i find that bnet (maybe its just roc and d2) players are pretty easy to get along with. by the time u spent writing the first post of thsi thread, u could have owned people on ur wow game. btw, roc wow sux. last time i played, if the humans each had 2 heroes instead of 1, the orcs could still beat them ( its a 3v3v3)game. plus, they have no professions or chooseable characters besides what player color u r. they may have fixed this, but i dont no.

this may be roc only, but i dont know any roc players that would talk about wether or not to be silent when ppl make fun of u. DISH IT OUT MAN :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
NewAtThis said:
u guys r making a big deal out of this. there are always gonna b ppl who make u angry on the internet. its not bnet's fault. in fact, i find that bnet (maybe its just roc and d2) players are pretty easy to get along with. by the time u spent writing the first post of thsi thread, u could have owned people on ur wow game. btw, roc wow sux. last time i played, if the humans each had 2 heroes instead of 1, the orcs could still beat them ( its a 3v3v3)game. plus, they have no professions or chooseable characters besides what player color u r. they may have fixed this, but i dont no.

this may be roc only, but i dont know any roc players that would talk about wether or not to be silent when ppl make fun of u. DISH IT OUT MAN :D

This is a TFT game, and much different then any RoC WoW :D Typically, it's better ;) No offense or anything.

I DID own them :D Multiple times. I just got tired of being hounded. Plus, they were using the Arena to get M.o.D.'s, Masks of Death, so they could be damn near unbeatable, even in 1v1. Once all three of them got it, they'd probably track me down and then camp my revive spot out. That also contributed to WHY I left the game :D

S

ShaiTan-Enk

NewAtThis said:

The RoC WoW really sucks. Last time I played it was 1v4v4, with me as the solo Orc. I was level 10 before anyone else was level 4. So I got TFT :p

And I voted pricks, because even though sometimes you'll play with someone who's chill, most of the time you're playing with 8 and 11 yr olds who think that when they dont win it's because you're an asshole and you hacked/cheated.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
What's RoC WoW?

Last time I checked, they had Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and World of Warcraft but no World of Warcraft: Reign of Chaos...

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
They're talking about Warcraft III, not the map WoWR.

They keep reffering to it as RoC WoW, which puts together Reign of Chaos and World fo Warcraft, it makes no sense.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.