Borderlands 2

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Well what a surprise! I open my mailbox to find a stack of bills, some coupons and what's this a Game Informer? I look it over and what do I see on the cover? you guessed it... Borderlands 2. In the Issue they have a full story on the early development, going off how successful the first one was on it's first attempt I can only imagine how amazing this sequel will be! Based five years after the events in Borderlands you play a new slue of rag-tag heroes in their quest for loot, you'll also meet some of the old cast too and see how they've managed to survive the back water planet of Pandora...

I'll defiantly be adding more and more to this thread as the info comes up, and if you haven't played the first game I highly suggest you go buy it.

http://www.borderlands2.com/

[video=youtube_share;8rmOUoBmChA]http://youtu.be/8rmOUoBmChA[/video]

[edit 1]

First known class...

Gunzerker. Think of the barbarian(From Diablo 2) only more gun orientated, his special ability allows him to duel wield guns (As seen in the video), not just certain guns... any guns. Rocket Launchers? why not? Shotguns? sure! Mini-guns? Of course! Although this might offset balance issues Gearbox is steadfast in the rule of cool and is not worried about this at the moment.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I am so, so stoked for this. I didn't pick up the original until November last year, but the GOTY edition had all the DLC with it and I must've sunk more hours into it than almost any other game this generation.

A few things I wanna see in the next one:
- More inventive guns. The original had some nice stuff but I want something really outlandish, Ratchet & Clank style.
- More of a story. The original wasn't really focused on story obviously but it would be nice to have a solid narrative behind the gunplay.
- Moxxi better be one of those returning characters. <3

Bartuc08

Reaction score
In the article I read they said they're gonna touch on story a lot, more guns, and returning characters. I'm excited to see more CL4P-TP!

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Borderlands: Game of the Year edition is on Steam for the rest of the weekend for $7.50

Bartuc08

Reaction score
I beat it as Brick (before all the DLC) and he seems like an underplayed class, but he's my favorite. Soldier is a good fighter and great support, the hunter is good at one shot kills.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
AI looks amazing, the skill screen looks sick. I like how each gun manufacture has very distinct characteristics as well. I hope they change up the Siren so it's not exactly the same as the first game. The world looks vast, which is promising. overall I'm rather excited, wish the video was better quality, but what can you expect from a phone? Haha.

The Gunzerker looks cool, but I don't think I'll be playing him, I hope they add a melee character in though, from the sound of it they didn't seem too inclined to do that.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.