Bots Bots Bots n more bots!!!

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
I cant figure out how to add bots to a custom map!!!! Its so confusing....

I don't even know were to go to get to the bots menu or the options for bots, I know how to change the Percentage of bots In game and their Ai Time, Bu--u--u--u--t Thats a diffrent story than adding bots to a map! and making my custom map a co-op!!!! Please help me. If some one knew, Or could think of a way for me to add bots, I would love it, Cause that would be like Building a bridge for me, As my map is complete!!! Just no bots enable or added to it, Making it sorta a drag cause bots in my opinon make the world go round, I look at them as the normal human, and other Non-cpu players as super soilders :) Just more interesting in my perspective! Now, About that Bot thing can anyone help? Please and thank you in advance!

For 1942

T

timtim

hey man

if its a map u made yourself or downloaded i can tell u now u will be wasting your time as u dont manually add bots u just make the map and u can choose to make a co-op map with some of the battlefield map making programs however in the game u choose the number bots u want but its not an official battlefield map so the bots wont do anything they will have no artifficial intellegence and stay still and not respawn even after being killed. so im afraid the bad news is that only the ea game makers no how to make a proper co-op game with bots sorry to tell u man. its just i to wasted a month making a awsome co-op map where theirs only one flag and lots of jeeps it was a kamacarsseys dream map only to find thats i couldn't play with bots
:(

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
I shall Apply for a ea Job and Work in to their system and take their Bot making mojo Hahahahahahahahah! Btw thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.