Building Moves when replaced

Vibon

Reaction score
I have a unit that can build a building (And you can walk on the building - Patching map - Ruined Ground (4x3)). That building can create 1 unit, and when the unit is finished training, the building is replaced with another building.
But the problem is that, when i use the trigger to replace the building with another, then the building is moved because of thee unit who stand on it.

Anyone who got an idea for this not to happend? Any tips or tricks?
EDIT: UPLOADED SCREENSHOTS.

SOLVED
- Added Chaos Ability to the unit.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 212

Dirac

Reaction score
Instead of building another building why no use the Upgrade tool? the same way human towers can upgrade

Vibon

Reaction score
Hmm, i dont think thats work, becouse, when im finishing training a unit, a trigger replaces the unit, and i dont think the upgrade work with triggers.

This is the trigger, very simple:
Trained Unit
Events
Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to Zombie - Unit 1
Actions
Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Soil using The old unit's life and mana

Vibon

Reaction score
It will be a problem, then im able to build buildings on top of each other, and thats a problem.

rexpim

Reaction score
change patching to 1 to 30
but you have another easy way
Instead of building another building why no use the Upgrade tool? the same way human towers can upgrade
or when finish training, use remove training unit and create unit at place of training unit

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
There is a trigger action: Player - Set Current Research Level. Or you could add a Chaos-based ability to the building, i.e. the unit abilities under Orc that change unit-types directly.

Vibon

Reaction score
KaerfNome, you got the answer, thank you, it works as it should with the Chaos Ability!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.