Offense Bullet Hell Project

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
after my comp comes back, who wants me to make a PvP version of this map? I alredy ahve ideas for skills and such along with a customization similar to that of puge wars <buy item, gives you the ability, as long as you have the item in your inventory, you you will have the ability>

because of the removal of a ton of units generated for the difficulty and flasyness of normal co-op play the pvpv version shuld run faster

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
ill have to start thinking of skill ideas, i only have two atm

the homeing laser

the spread laser

and a few items that increses your max mana (passive) and hp (passive) hp regen (passive)

i might change the armor attunement so that you have the same armor as the bosses, this means you will take 5 damage when you take the shot instead of 0 <that way you will have to decide between useing skills or takeing the hit>

i think i might take out the mana system, and instead have something show on te side bar to represent how many missles you would release.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
update:

working on pvp version and optimization

current trubbles, too many units slideing causeing lagg

hopefully itll be done in about a month or so, untill then post any abilities or items you want to see in it

rem1x

Reaction score
I like the game but why dont you make about 3 rounds and then at the end of the third round you add up all the score for every player and who ever has the highest score wins. (Just for fun) :D

Hope this helps :)

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
im actualy haveing a "lives" system, i want this to feel like a aracde game

pick technically they are dubble posts, but im still following the "no dubble posts unless they are one day away" rule, look at the dates between posts

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
its bin about a year, and im planing to revive this map

the revived map will include

a nice mix between this game and project orbitos

the movement system would be wacraft III, nothing fancy

Item shops sells upgrades for your ship, these include any improvements on the stats of the ship <the differnt parts, hull <hp>, Cells <max mp>, reactor <mp regen>, engine <movement speed>> It also sells bullets for bullet type weapons and missles

Pilot's Exp Allotment : the pilot's exp (displayed as both hero exp and lumber <lumber is used, the exp shown as the hero is total exp gained>) upgrades the pilot's skills, these include anything in terms of .... pilot specific skill upgrades, also some slight improvments on energy weapon systems

The pilot determines the skills!
The ship determines the weapons and sheilding systems!

polarity would be taken out unless i find i way to work it without abuseing wc3's armor system

Energy based sheilding will act like mana sheild

All ships have physical hull

A chart on what attacks beats what armors
Sheilding > Physical
Physical > Hull
Energy > Sheilding
Hull > Energy

Explosive > Hull And Sheilding

Orbiting bases will be taken out, so its just you can the other players

Teams would be on vote.

Docking: Renders your ship imoble, after activation, it will take a 2.5 second cooldown, during those 2.5 seconds you are free to take damage. After you are done cooling down, your defense will boost by 1000 and your hp will start regenerating. If you are hit during this process, you will be undocked and the recovry will halt.

Docking in the astroid base <middle of the map> will disable the skill dock, and will render you invunerable, energy however can recharge inside of the base.

these are my ideas so far, as for how it can support all the bullets im not shure, i might put the movement system of my project orbitos map in

missles deal explosive damage, they move slower then bullets but faster then energy
Bullets instantly hit whatever is in its path

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Might be fun, but methinks fifty percent of Warcraft users will see a large amount lag, which means a large amount of douchebags making fun of them for lagging, which means increased suicide rates.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
hmm... my original project orbitos map didnt have that much lagg, so im planing on reuseing those triggers <plese note, i might make this AFTER COMPLEATING MY EMPIRE MAP insted of right now, i just got some sick ideas for the emprie map>

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Map updated, i fixed most of the lagg <singleplayer> and im not shure about multiplayer, is possible can someone test that... also im working on editing the first post

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dude, I just tried it. Amazing game. I really enjoyed it. I love your bosses health bar up the top of the screen, I could do with one of those for my map...

Anyways I loved it, GJ +rep

EDIT: Sorry, I can't rep atm, I will rep you when I can.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
roflcopterlolabulldozer. psiblade... please stop.

continue after no one responds for at least a week. it's only a day or two, it doesn't mean people aren't interested. -_-

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
yea... usualy if i stop bumping daily noone actualy looks at the map <a good example would be the turtle experiment, orbiting battle, forest click wars> after maby about one post, noone else plays it

that is why i bump daily, cuz unlike every other thread here, all of mines draw no attention wahtsoever unless its the first thing there <i bumped it this morning and someone actualy played it, where as on the bump where i posted the map and it got bumped down by another thread noone even dled it>

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
So do mine. No one ever looks at my threads either. So what? It is what it is. I usually don't bump for at least 3 days. :)

Anyway, this was pretty cool. :thup:

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Unfortunately this area of the forum is not very active, usually has 2 to 30 people here.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
hmm... im gona keep on working on the boss movement and attack patterns, hopefully ill have enoguh veriety to make diffent bosses... the only problem is the ammount of units wc3 can take, which isnt alot... <my map was built off of the idea of hveing afew hundred bullets fly at you>

going to see if i can add something similar to stages before the boss battles

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
hmmm, scratch that, the past week has just been a flood of balance and collision work <fixed collision for bosss and players, so its on the model instead of some random area>

New additons would be some things that makes a map replayable

Lives system - You have two lives, it is represented on the side as Jets without the sheilding <you can only see your own>

Point counter - On the top right hand corner of the screen, a counter that tallys up everyone's points are displayed

Shop <no items yet> - In exchange for YOUR points, <this loweres team tally, so the team might yell at you> you can buy various powerups <along with the "powerup" recource <not implimented yet>>

Powerups - Every time you kill a weaker fighter <non-boss> there is a chance of dropping powerups, may it be extra energy or recources for the shop <some shop items reqire only the powerup recource> <not implimented yet>

Victory and Defeat - Once you die you will cese gaining points. After the final boss is destroyed <level 6> whoever has the most points wins the game, but the highscore is a mark on how well your team worked <there are multipliers at the end, the faster you kill each boss, and the ammounts of starting players also if the player contibutions are close to equal>

Difficulty Increse bar - Located under the point's bar, a purple bar will fill, this bar once filled will increse the difficulty of the game by 1, this increses the projectile speeds for all bosses and increses their attack speed.

Yes i am makeing this feel alot more arcade by adding in stationaries to the side of the map XD <ill take a SS later> this shuld all be done before summer starts which is by june 12th (my bros birthday o_O)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.