Offense Bullet Hell Project

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you still need open source? Because I still have it...

EDIT: Woo, I have the 100th post on this thread. :D

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
really? (desync as in server splits?) did multiple people drop at the same time? or did they just leave one by one?

cuz when i tested this multiplayer, noone dropped or anything

They all dropped at the same time =(
Did I get this Right? You are overhauling your Game? =)
Weeeeeeeeell, if so, I'd advise you to make the Skills in JASS (I mean 8 Wisp wheels are kinda alot, and might cause minor laggs, if other Bullets are shot).
I could help you out in Coding...

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you have seen his open source, he has no leaks and no GetLocalPlayer(), so it is weird why your game desynced. And also, I don't ever get lagg when playing it and my computer isn't exactly up-to-date.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
yes plz post the open soruce to allow the project to be avilible to other users (to make their own bosses and such)

and yes, i myself will be abandoning this project, whoever takes it feel free to make your own content, just add my sn to credits

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
no it is not over, because the future of the map is in your hands (and mine if i ever feel like remakeing v2.3 lol)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here is the open source map for all who want to learn from and help to keep this great map alive. Good work Psiblade94122 and sorry to hear that you are abandoning it.

Here it is: View attachment BulletHell2.2Source.w3x

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
haha, well.... i was forced to abandon it cuz it died from a virus

but im takeing his corpse and salvageing whatever i can to rebiuld a even better game ^-^

and tyvm for the link

also i have the editor back ^_^ so the fun and exitement for my rehaul begins now XD

and thank you evryone who has played and responded to this map ^_^ this is by far the biggest thread ive made

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck on your next map. Hope its as successful as this one.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Version 2.3alt is in production (working off of version 2.2)

the features removed, combo system

The new features
-New boss bullets (so it looks more like the touhou bullets)
-Powerup These little crystals are your exp, they allow you to customize the ship when it levels, these things include, + Mana cap, Mana Regen +, +Hit Points cap, Extra Attack (once every 3 evels)
-Arrow Keys, If an arrow is held then the point and click system will be disabled for the player and the new move point will be set to the position of yoru ship (for stopping purposes) This feature is ment to be only used in singleplayer or lan, on battle.net it will have a lagged response
-More visual patches

Ill be working to redo the boss bullet patterns and creep spawn patterns, so that there will be a mix between the two bullets onscreen (patternwise)

The new creep spawns will be
Boss attack level 1-2, randomly on feild, Boss level 3 Circle the boss
End level Create a circle around the center

The creeps will no longer blow up if the killer is the hero, this removes the insane mana gain or insane damage count when you fly into a creep

Speed is now set to increase every 40 or so seconds, looking for a way to make it noticeable

btw i just got back from camp, and i thoguht i shuld continue this since i alredy have the engine and everything, also because it alredy ahs such a large fanbase

srry about my other post, it was an accedent... its prolly cuz i just woke up T.T stayed up till 3 playing persona 3 (and yes i played thoguh the dark hour too, so after midnight i actualy played for 4 hours)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to here that this is coming back. I'm looking forward to a new improved Bullet Hell :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.