Button position

Anderzzon

Reaction score
Okei so I have a prolblem in my map where the buttons all of a sudden have started to not go by the position given to them, 0,0 is no longer the upper left corner for instance, and this goes for all spells. Does anyone have ANY clue as to why the editor would do this?

The editor I am using is NewGen

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
The only reason they would move around is if the heroes have multiple abilities that take up the same spot. Double check to make sure none of your ability button positions overlap with other ablities.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
are your spells coincidentally inside a spellbook? that would explain why...

Anderzzon

Reaction score
The only reason they would move around is if the heroes have multiple abilities that take up the same spot. Double check to make sure none of your ability button positions overlap with other ablities.

I've checked that, and still they are f#cked up, it was working fine up until recently. And no, I haven't done anything with the spells.

And no, no spellbook

========================

Screenies:

Attachments

• Death Coil Final.PNG
    Death Coil Final.PNG
    379 KB · Views: 313

Anderzzon

Reaction score
Bump

I've put too much time and effort into this map for it to fail at such a trivial thing. If anyone can provide any kind of help I'd be ever so thankful..

/Anderzzon

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
i think you mite have abilities that are like taking the spot that dont have an icon possibly, any item abilities etc?

otherwise maybe you attatched the wrong ability with the same name, i cant think of anything elz

Anderzzon

Reaction score
It's been a long time now but I did manage to figure this one out. I was using WarKeys at the time and that eff'd things up.

Why am I here at the forums in the middle of the night? I dunno... nostalgia, considering doing some work on the map once more.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Ya generally mods are not really suported on this forum, and in previous posts on this thread I don't think u mentioned using warkeys, in the future, the more information given the better we can help, so if you need any additional help just make sure to be as thorough as possible, that way hopefully any issues don't take a year and a half to be solved :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.