Campaign in Search of a Modeler

stavious

Reaction score
The Orc Campaign - The Forgotten Homeland, is currently search for a good modeler to make some new models for its purposes. Read the following to learn more about this open job.

Job Requirements:
- Someone who can edit already existing model, as well as creating some new ones that look good.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic about this project and his work ;) (preferably that doesn't have another project under construction now, but it doesn't really matter).
- Reliable person who gets the job done well.

The Job will Include:
- Creating 4-8 all new models of units / items / heroes.
- Editing 10-12 already existing models of creeps / items and etc.
- Doing each model and edit rather quickly (1 per week).

Rewards of this Job:
- Having a lead role that might get you publicity in the near future (you get full credit for models on this project when it will be released and more).
- Knowing that you have contributed a huge lot to a successful project.
- + a lot of rep on this forum.

Check out:
the Original Modeler Needed post
the Campaign Help Need Thread
the Orc Campaign's Site

So if you are capable of making model, fit the description above please, and want to help a lot, don't be afraid to join the team. Sign up for this job here.
Thank you for your time. :)

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
- Creating 4-8 all new models of units / items / heroes.
- Editing 10-12 already existing models of creeps / items and etc.
- Doing each model and edit rather quickly (1 per week).

I may do the job, but 1 per week is totally "IMPOSIBLE FOR ME". When I will go back to school I will have only 4h per week instead of 28h in holiday (It takes around 10 hours for a good model without good animations, 30 hours for a super model with super animations).

What style of model you want? All depends on that. I have some skins but I don't know if you will approve it.

Wait a bit, I will post screenshots.

Arthas1.jpg

Arthas2.jpg

Arthas3.jpg

Arthas4.jpg

stavious

Reaction score
Chocobo those are pretty good :D .
The 1 per week thing was an estimate... I wasn't sure how long it really took :eek: , it sounded reasonable for me though.

Chocobo said:
What style of model you want? All depends on that.
In terms of unit models (like the type in the screenshots) it is going to be Orcs / Draenei / Legion. I also want some smaller models too, of items (you know to make them look more specific; I got bored of seeing the treasure chest all of the time ;) ). I doubt an item model will take you 10 hours though :p . Hope those are ones you approve of (cause you said it all depended on it :eek: ).
Also, can you make entirely new models? Or do you just skin and edit them? (Is the Arthas one totally new or not?)

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The Arthas one is an edit of Rocking Arthas and is downloadable on Wc3sear.

V

VG Emblem

Rabarber said:
The Arthas one is an edit of Rocking Arthas and is downloadable on Wc3sear.
Seriously?! That's an awesome looking model, but sadly I can't find it on Wcsear.ch. I found the Rockin Arthas model but not the one Chocobo posted, where would I find that? Link?

stavious

Reaction score
Hmm nice. Please stay on topic though :eek: . If any one else can also model and want to show his stuff here or sign up please do so :) .

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
?

Maybe... i could try in y spare time im not sure.

stavious

Reaction score
Deathboy312 said:
Maybe... i could try in y spare time im not sure.
What can you do? Can you model? Will you be as kind as to display a screenshot (such as Chocobo did)? Thanx :) .

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Ok I made some screenshots again so you can see some screenshots

Well Chocobo are you willing to edit more model and/or make new ones for the campaign?
I edit. It takes less time (Around 2 weeks instead of 3 weeks for a made skin). I made the silver dragon after 2 months.

Download Arthas model (You need RibbonBlur1.blp) :
http://www.freewebs.com/worldeditorhelper/Arthas.mdx
http://www.freewebs.com/worldeditorhelper/RibbonBlur1.blp
Arthas file path : Units\Arthas.mdx
RibbonBlur1 file path : Textures\RibbonBlur1.blp

Download the Dragon model :
http://www.freewebs.com/worldeditorhelper/AncientDragonLord.mdx
AncientDragonLord file path : war3mapPreview\AncientDragonLord.mdx
Note : There is a way that the Dragon model appears as Green dragon. It is a bug that may appears anywhere. To evade it, change the Alpha, Red usage, Green usage, and Blue usage via a Skinning Tool or directly with the Warcraft III World Editor Triggers.

Arthas5.jpg

Arthas6.jpg

Arthas7.jpg

Arthas8.jpg

Arthas9.jpg

Arthas10.jpg

Arthas11.jpg

Arthas12.jpg

Arthas13.jpg

Arthas14.jpg

Arthas15.jpg

Arthas16.jpg

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
I don't mind helping with a minor thing, like a doodad or a simple edit.

Won't be able to do full models though.

stavious

Reaction score
OK, thank you everyone for your support. If there is anything that you can help with I will contact the people who said they wanted to help. Thanx to all of those people :D .
I still want maybe to find someone who can make entirely new models... if that is possible :eek: .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.