Can Illidian have a Kid?

M

mon-e

Ya I was thinking of a story line for a map and I was wondering. Can Illidian have a child? Sorry if this is in wrong spot.

M

Mini-Me

Yes he can. With an ugly dwarf (cause illidian is blind). He can have little dwarfs.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
and you don't think he's sort of too busy hiding from kil'jaedan and planning on how to destroy arthas? :rolleyes:

P

patcat

ROFL!! :D :p I think that he can probly have kids, I mean, if getting the ultimate power didn't have a price that is... :eek:

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
He already has/had kids, hasn't he?

illegitement ones, of course, but before he was blind he did. (he didnt become blind until the 1st war against the burning legion or watevere)

E

Eilhal

all I know is in Warcraft books he is always tryin to hit it off with Tyrande... so at least at one point he could :p I'm assuming that his 1/2 demonism wouldn't affect his reproduction :p or at least you could say it doesn't lol

R

Rikkator

But blizzard forgot to mention, the oath of the demon hunter requires one more sacrafice other than your eyes....

:rolleyes:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
SFilip said:
and you don't think he's sort of too busy hiding from kil'jaedan and planning on how to destroy arthas? :rolleyes:

Maybe he's hiding from her, because they got it on one night, and he found out she was horrible. And now she wants more?

:p :D

Heavy-Gear

Reaction score
Lord_Phoenix said:
No he can't.

Illidin is a NE/demon. They both reproduce by budding.

Whats budding?

And yeah like Hobo said, It's a made up game, I don't think anyone is going to complain if Illidin has kids.

E

Eilhal

I will unless they are illegitamate children with his concubine slaves :p

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Heavy-Gear said:
Whats budding?
Isn't 'budding' the way that yeast reproduces?

Anyway, nobody cares if Illidan has kids. And since his transformation was from magic and not genetics, chances are his..uh...gene carriers....are still perfectly intact and functional.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Budding is when cells split into more cells. For example, when when a NE's boobs get too big, they fall off and becomre more NEs, and it occurs over and over again.

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
Unregistered said:
Budding is when cells split into more cells. For example, when when a NE's boobs get too big, they fall off and becomre more NEs, and it occurs over and over again.

LOL! Man that is great! :D

E

Eilhal

A new organism is formed by the protrusion of part of another organism. When yeast buds, one cell becomes two cells. When a sponge buds, a part of the parent sponge falls off and starts to grow into a new sponge. These are examples of asexual reproduction. This is very common in plants, but may be found in animal organisms, such as the hydra, as well. Usually, the protrusion stays attached to the primary organism for a while, before becoming free. The new organism is naturally genetically identical to the primary one (a clone). Source: Wikipedia

So... Night Elves do not do this... because Night Elves all have different genetic code, and therefore have diferent appearance. So I have proven that Night Elves (a fictional race) cannot reproduce by means of budding :p

Also since their are multiple genders it is highly unlikely that budding would occur as Budding is asexual reprodction which would imply that there is only one gender (although their could be... just not likely :p )

but after about 30 minutes of searching I can find no definate answer to how Night Elves do reproduce or if Illidan still has the ability to do so. :p (don't laugh... I was bored lol)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.