Can Illidian have a Kid?

E

Eilhal

They all look the same because Blizzard didn't want to make 20 milllion model files so they would all look different. but if you go anywhere else you will never see two identical night elves ... also look at Ilidan Malfurion Tyrande and Maiev also Look at the difference between an archer and a sentinal... and a Druid of the Claw and a Druid of the Talon... do they all look the same? Log on to World of Warcraft and attempt to find 2 identical Night Elves :p (you COULD on world of Warcraft... but it's like... 1 in a million)

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Lord_Phoenix said:
Budding is when cells split into more cells. For example, when when a NE's boobs get too big, they fall off and becomre more NEs, and it occurs over and over again.
ROFL! I always knew there had to be a humane reason for their big boobs, besides them being h0es.

Budding is when an organism grows from an already existing one and falls off. That's the short explanation. Yes, Illidan can have kids. He's blind, so for all he knows, he may have shared his DNA with many women by now.

...how do you think Naga reproduce? Scary thought.

E

Eilhal

They reproduce like fish :p They lay eggs and then their is a race for alll the males to.. umm.... fertilize them with their... ummm.... Genetic code :p (had to think of an appropritate way to say that)

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Eilhal said:
They all look the same because Blizzard didn't want to make 20 milllion model files so they would all look different. but if you go anywhere else you will never see two identical night elves ... also look at Ilidan Malfurion Tyrande and Maiev also Look at the difference between an archer and a sentinal... and a Druid of the Claw and a Druid of the Talon... do they all look the same? Log on to World of Warcraft and attempt to find 2 identical Night Elves :p (you COULD on world of Warcraft... but it's like... 1 in a million)
wait, wait...are you actually making theories about a game? no offence but you seriously need to get a life.
you can find 2 identical night elves in wow...just make them and remember what skin color, hair etc. you put...and there you have it. how's that for ne dna? :rolleyes:
and no, according to the current active wc game (wow) none of the races can reproduce. the only way for any new elves/humans/whatever to be "born" is to create them on your wow account, if you have one. :D

E

Eilhal

I said it would be near impossible to FIND to identical night elves :p not create them lol... and YES I know by doing this I am proving that I have no life... but like I said... don't laugh at me I was bored lol (also I love doing things like this... research/debate... that's my kinda thing :p ) Also back to me having no life... of course I don't... do you realize how often I am active on the website?? at least three hours a day (that's the minimum... :p )

A

ApocalypX

WoW isn't the only primary Blizzard online game. WHat about Warcraft 3? (And less importantly Diablo II?)

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
wow is the only wc game currently updated. if you haven't noticed wc3 had no important changes ever since 1.17...wow gets something new with every patch (monthly).

E

Eilhal

I wish they'd make a Warcraft 4 :p or Just get out a Starcraft 2... that'd be pretty sweet... and maybe it would have an editor that I can actually use (much like the one in Warcraft 3) because the starcrafts editor all I could do really was terrain and stuff :p I couldn't figure out the triggers... although that was a couple years ago... so now I proll.y could... but now that I am so far off topic I'll come back :p

My conclusion is that by becomeing half demon even by magical means Illidan has edited his genetic code... so that he may be able to re-produce with another Night Elf, but their is a chance the the DNA of the two could reject each other. So you could make in your story(which I have no clue what is :p ) that he has been attempting to reproduce for sometime and all his children have had deformities that we're fatal... and he finnaly has a son that isn't normal... in his eyes at least... It is like him a half demon, but still has his vision as he was created by "normal" means so he did not have to give up his sight. And now one problem Illidan has is getting his son accepted by others. Also the same could be true with his attempts to reproduce with demons??? (scary thought... I don't wanna know how demons do it :p )

O

OmgWtfBacon

kc102 said:
It would be a..................intresting game ^^
I must mate before I am found and killed (turns and looks at a peon),"Wil you help me?" The peon screams and runs away. :D :p

E

Eilhal

NO NO NO you gots it all wrong :p !! He looks at a felhound (he's a demon!! so he must mate with a demon!!) and the felhound decides that he hates illidan and kills him (yes :p a FELHOUND kills illidan :p )

O

OmgWtfBacon

Eilhal said:
NO NO NO you gots it all wrong :p !! He looks at a felhound (he's a demon!! so he must mate with a demon!!) and the felhound decides that he hates illidan and kills him (yes :p a FELHOUND kills illidan :p )
Lol. How about Archimonde? :D :nuts:

K

KeeperofKeys

Wow. You people are MESSED UP. :p

But since I am too, I'm going to jump on in. :D

First, we need to pin down exactly how normal Night Elves reproduce. Since the manuals and games actually MENTION male/female differences, and also since we have seen the Stormrage brothers hitting on Tyrande, we can assume that they reproduce like humans, only less frequently. :rolleyes:
Next we must confront Illidan's transformation. I think the child question depends on exactly how much Illidan transformed. Is it a mainly superficial thing, like just adding horns, hooves, and wings, or did his actual DNA structure change? There is not much definite information here, but I would like to point out one thing: demons corrupt. Demons are almost pure chaos, and they have the nasty tendency of corrupting everything around them. Since Illidan has been in such intimate contact with demons for so long, I think he would have been changed at more than a superficial level at this point. So, let's assume that he is literally half-demon at this point. That tends to indicate that if he tried to reproduce with a Night Elf it would probably be like two separate species. You MIGHT get fertile offspring from that, but twisted and sterile abominations are more likely.

There's my two cents. Maybe you can have Illidan's kid be a rampaging Abomination, part Night Elf, part demon, and all evil. I would kinda like to see that...

From a long way away.

-Quote of the day:
"There's a lot at stake here!"
-An Irate Tauren

M

mon-e

WOW i was content with the second answer LOL this is a crazy thread :eek:

B

Bhoudha

Illidian can't have kids , a dwarf smashed his balls with a fucking big hammer

E

Eilhal

I always knew Bhoudha was full of crap!! That's why I'm not... crap... what religion is her from :p He can have children!! they will all just be screwed up and half-demon like with deformities and can only survive because of demonic magics!! And everytime a demon dies his child goes and kills some dumbass because it is pissed :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.