Can't Open Map. Help?

Nathan0093

Reaction score
I stopped working on my map since the summer, and I am now getting back to it. The problem is that World Editor doesnt seem to allow me to open it anymore. Last time I worked on it nothing was wrong. Everything would load except the triggers, and I just recently downloaded JASS Newgen Pack 1.5b. This is the error messages I get after the triggers failed to load:

- Trigger function does not exist in database: TriggerRegisterPlayerEvent

-This application has encountered a critical error:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: C:\ProgramFiles\Warcraft III\worldedit121.exe
Object: .PAVCWETriggerFunction@@

Press OK to terminate the application

Can anyone help me please? I can send my map to you if that's necessary.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
It may be because of NewGen's incompatibility with the latest versions of warcraft 3. Check this thread for help with that. You can send the map over if you want and ill see if i can open it.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
It's weird.
I have the latest patch and everything and NewGen works (seemingly) fine for me ;) !
Maybe I'm lucky :eek: ?

Reaction score
1.5b works with 1.22.

Make sure you haven't deleted your common.j or blizzard.j, because that function is internal.

Nathan0093

Reaction score
I tried backing up the worldeditor.exe into a New Folder and downloaded another one into the Warcraft directory from that link kenny sent me, but it still gives me the same problem. I also tried reinstalling Warcraft ROC and FT and only updated to patch 1.21b. I still have the same problem. Any other idea? Oh and TriggerHappy and Kenny do you guys have Xfire or Aim or something? I can't upload the map here 'cause the size exceeds the limit allowed.

Nathan0093

Reaction score
Also, TriggerHappy: I didn't touch any of the file, so Im sure I didnt delete common.j or blizzard.j

Vexorian

Why no custom sig?
Reaction score
* Disable UMSWE.
* Verify there are no folders called UI in your war3 folder.
* If nothing works you'll need a war3 install ?

Because TriggerRegisterPlayerEvent is a normal GUI function not introduced by any mod to the GUI events list... So that's odd.

Nathan0093

Reaction score
Holy Crap It worked. Disabling UMSWE did it. +Rep :) Anyway if I disable UMSWE won't that disable some important features I might need?

Nathan0093

Reaction score
WTF Now I can't open it (UMSWE is disabled.) Addtionally when I tried the same method on my desktop instead It didn't work. I'm currently using my laptop, and It just failed me :( Okay, gay, 'cause now after I enabled UMSWE I can open it. What's going on here?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.