can't send texts to 1 specific person unless I forward?

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I got the new motorola touch screen phone for boost on the $50 as month plan. It's a great phone and I love it but I got a number from this girl I met and I have to forward the same text to her for it to send it.... I was hoping someone knew how to fix this... It's only her number.. also it shows her number at the top of the thread for the text messages on my phone and send the first one to her fine, but when she responds it changes the number at the top by taking the area code off?

restarting the phone didn't work either... I also took the sim out and blew it out to clean it

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
just a quick check to make sure that it's not her phone that has a problem (since you can send to others just fine?), can you send a text with something like google voice?

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I just used the voice control on my phone to text her and it worked.... do you know of any way to get the manual way to work?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Just making sure here, but you are putting the area code in, right? I'm pretty sure most carriers require you to put in the area code in the number if you want to send a text.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.