Castles Campaign (No Real Name Yet)

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
THESE names, and stop loling, it's irritating

i dont really like them, and why? :eek: they are my posts, i should be able to lol all i want! >>

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
WastedSavior said:
i dont really like them, and why? :eek: they are my posts, i should be able to lol all i want! >>
Do as u wish...still didn't answer about my names for ur maps :D

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
ideas

im not saying changing the story line just a comple things like mabey KEY things to make you win i dont think you have to, and the item ideas thats all nothing to much, and mabey some quest ideas from things in the story but i can come up with a lot

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
same thing

the shore thing gos along with the campain i just thing the campain should have a diffrent name other than Castle rpg, but i guess the name will come in time
oh and you might be able to use this for under water, mabey make it seprate map or with in the map , and you can stay under water for some time based on like spells or items ANd one more thing, r u going to make it so, your charcter starts to change aperiances with his aliances and quest like if you help nagas a lot he looks more like a naga, or if you help necromancer you start to look more like a necromancer? that would ne neet
The under water thing is here Under water sytem linkHERE
oh and heres a thing that can make you talk to other people i give 100% recomitaion of using it, (edit first but you no) http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Spells&ID=1459

WastedSavior

Reaction score
Added a new minor quest, updated the castles map with textured grounds, added a darker forest, and started the small castle village, check it out and tell me if the castle is less bland :D

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
The Beach

What about the beach, is there a reason why you start out as a naga? oh and do you have the catch for the charcter saving, going into other levels with gold and stuff under controll? also i was thinking that like if there is a shop, there could be wepons you could only use based on the quests you do, and the paths you choose, cus that would be cool like if theres a magic staff there could be dark magic good magic and just normal, and it would depend on the quests you do.

WastedSavior

Reaction score
naga has no purpose, shes just there to wander around in game (she can swim so i didn't have to do anything with boats) thats why i picked her, no i dont have cache's yet, i figure i wanna get down what needs to be transfered over before i start with that

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Items

well about the items you just dont want like a whole bunch, About certain levels that can be upgraded? or like i said make a good bad and medium and like of magic archery and sword.

WastedSavior

Reaction score
This is the layout im thinking of items, although theres alot of room for improvement

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Items

Heres the first item heres a screen shot and stuff id be nice if there was a place i could put ill the items and stuff so every one could see and i could update it. I guess i could post a new thread. :Edit i made a place for the items. Click Here Item now says "with no magical enchantments" instead of "that has no magical power with in it."
woodenstaff1sc.png

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Web Site

heres the web site i need to add some info and get a server, cant find any that will get this to show right.

---------------------------
Directions
1: right click file and select extract
2: open file
3: doble click the index html file DO NOT TOUCH THE FOLDER WITH THE FILES!!!

WastedSavior

Reaction score
i like it, cept for the solid brown.. any way we can post pictures around the screen? or one in the background?

a few minor set backs, i really gotta tank homework i got 4 days left, not to mention getting rid of this stupid vundo virus, and picking out a new computer!
terraining is slowed down, i really got put off by the village.. i just.. dunno why i dont like it, ill see what i can do though, after i finish school ill have alot more time to work around so, ill post the updated maps soon!

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Plain brown

hm plain brown it was sposed to be bricks like a brownish color because it is a castle picture. Did you see the slide show?

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
THe folder

try opening the folder an looking at each diffrent html, i dont understand i worked find when i tried it on my other computer

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.