Castles Campaign (No Real Name Yet)

T

themasta

nice map idea, but i think it would be better with multiple players. you could put in special events, like a player vs player fighting tournament in an arena before the king of the castle. winning could earn you reputation and cause knights and soldiers to grant you fighting quests.

other player vs player events you could add are horse racing, battles with swords, bows, etc in a tournament arena and quests to see who can be the first to return important items to the king.

I like your idea alot, and think this game would be amazingly fun with more than one player.

good luck,

themasta

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
one problom

its a campaign, you cant have mulitplayer campaigns, it gos to diffrent maps and stuff, like the bonus orc campaign, the founding of Dotar. Also i think if it was a campaign then he would most likly make it multi player.

T

themasta

hmmmmmm, he could make it multiplayer and implement a save/load code that saves your character, reputation, and completed quests. I think it would also be possible to make this code connect between two different maps, such as in notd aftermath versions. therefore you could play multiple maps with your same character, and build reputation by completing different quests in the various maps. just a cool idea,

:banghead: themasta :banghead:

Anything.

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does that market thing outside of the castle look like the Darkmoon Faire from WoW?

Well, nice job, I like those doors.

By the way - you can attack EVERYTHING :( - you should fix that :p

Current:
[Hesperia] Necromancy ORPG - (click here)
Evasion of Exodus - coming soon

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
hes not done.... any anyway, im sorry but whod wanna save their charcter and have to go to 50 diffrent maps just to play a campaign with some person they dont even know.

T

themasta

i havnt even looked at his maps,(because i just got a new hardrive and havnt loaded warcraft) and i think im thinking on another line. i might make my own similar map where it is multiplayer, and uses a reputation system.u would start at 0 reputation, and get +1 for completing good quests and -1 rep for doing evil quests. by having a greater number of positive rep (ex.15+) you would get oportunities for harder more advanced quests, and the ability to travel into new parts of the castle. for having a negative rep you would get chances for advanced evil quests, which would grant you more negative reputation.

to win the game you can either get 30 positive rep, and be crowned the heir to the king, or you could acheive -30 reputation and be granted the ability to summon an army and overthrow the king to win.

i have alot more ideas, and i am going tocreate a new thread somewhere were i will post these. i will give credit, as my idea was spawned of this castle map.

S

Steppenwolf

Murloc RPG

Anyone help me where is the jaspardine mine and how to blow it cause if i use the goblin dynamite it says You can't equip this item plz help!!!!

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
im unable to work on the map for a while, my comp died and im workin on gettin a new one.. :( should be soon but! ya never know

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Wtf

Steppenwolf said:
Anyone help me where is the jaspardine mine and how to blow it cause if i use the goblin dynamite it says You can't equip this item plz help!!!!
:confused: :confused:
wtf does this have to do with the campaign. Please post in the proper location not just were ever you feel like :

crystalguard

Reaction score
People are obsessed with reputation because it add a cool thing to the game
:nuts: At least thats what i think

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.