Cell Phone Voice Stuttering/laggy

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
The phones in question are Sony Ericsson C510 and K810. Some, but not all the times the voice stutters when a conversation is held. This takes some time (5-10minutes+) to manifest, and does not always happen. Only the recipient (that is to say me, on the K810) can hear the stuttering, however, there are no problems with another phone, just this one. Happens more when the headset is plugged into the C510. The phones are on different networks (I live in Norway, so they are relatively good networks).

Now, i have no knowledge about cell phones but i'm wondering what's causing this problem:

Is it the bad connection in between two networks?
Is one of the cell phones faulty? If so, how to fix it and is it possible to fix?
Is there another solution to this problem?

Any help is welcome ^^

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
just wondering, does this happen even if it's plugged in and charging? it sounds like it could be the battery getting weaker after a few minutes of use/supporting a headset as well

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I didn't try this, will try it. If there are any other suggestions give em here ^^

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
On several occasions this didn't help, the lag stayed the same. Re-connecting again fixes the choppyness sometimes it dissapears completely. I wonder if it might be the battery? In any case, i think a new phone will be gotten xD

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
Same thing happened to a buddy of mine a while back. His phone was nearly dead. Can't understand a single word out of him.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.