Changing interface (I think)

BloodReaver

Reaction score
To start, don't scream at me if it's not interface but I am trying to explain it as best as I can.

When your plaing a game you know how if your Night Elf the borders of the screen is wood all covered in leaves? Or like where you have your Move, Attack, etc commmands, How do you change the border to that menu.

E.g. In Ice Troll Tribes your entire border of the screen is icy. How do I change that? (Please tell me if you still don't understand)

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
I think you can change that through:

Advanced -> Game Interface

Import some files, and set the path to be the same with the path of the 'border' you want. Don't forget to set it again in Game Interface.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dont think you should use the Troll Tribes one, because you would be "stealing" :) Somebody should make a tutorial on this... (somebody made a mini-tutorial though)

BloodReaver

Reaction score
Mabye once I understand it I'll be the first so I can gain rep! Well Then what border should I use (if any) for an escape map thats ice related?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Human - It's grayish blueish and simple (Bricks)

BloodReaver

Reaction score
I don't want to sound demanding or anything, but could you make me one to import into my game? I don't have an editing program and not shure if I'll ever get one but if you could make it, can you make it like human excepy more icy and blue?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.