ChillZ's diary

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
hey guys, I decided that I am going to play Diablo II again.

Guys, meet ChillZ

98a650c967d7e478.JPG

She is my new character in the world of Sanctuary and she is going to be an ice
sorceress.

as you can see I have just begun my adventure: lv3, no quests done what so ever.

I am going to post updates on my progress on a daily baisis or at least each time I play.

Let's remember all of the epic moments, battles and places ! I will try to make the updates as detailed as possible, so that there is plenty of room for discussion on how much I suck and how I am struggling with hitting the fallens with a frost nova ^_^

I will post the first update later today or sometime tommorow.

So I finished the first 2 quests. I got my archer a nice bow and a good armor, I got myself a sweet wand which makes my frost armor better by 2 levels.

I am officially filthy rich. I found a nice little abuse (which I will tell you about soon)

Killing bloodraven was easier than entering the cold planes. The inital boss was some lancer girl with a nice cavalery of 5-6 other lance girls. Thing is, she had mana burn, ChillZ is mana intense. Luckily I still haven't starved for mana. with an ocasional potion things are pretty sweet.

There is one problem though- The way I am leveling the spells, they are very mana intense. I can't really afford to spam them for fallens. That is why I leveled just once the frost nova (for now, I am level 6) I think I will need to level it ocasionally until I get a staff with good dps (since My current weapon is a wand, which sucks balls when it comes to hand-to-hand engagement)

Actually, the only thing I am constantly starving for is stamina. I am mostly using my points on energy (so I don't starve for mana) and therefore my hit points and strength are limited. Still, I have a good armor and monsters tend to not get to me anyways ^_^

32a5e2d0c8dba65d.JPG

That is all for yesterday. Let's see what I do today :]

I have to say, it is quite a day. I finished a lot of missions, currently I am on the hunt of andariel. Yeah, I did manage to get to the end of act one in less than 4 hours. Woot Woot Woot, I am amazing ! ;D I made a 3 poison socked bow for my companion. For a short while she did more damage than me lol :D
I have a 33 defense belt... what an epic find huh :p

My gloves and cap are green. I changed my staff t a "Ice bolt +2"
Which is awesome ofcourse.
I do have a problem though:
83a9e6a580b2812f.JPG

I am far away from the horadric cube and I have filled my stash with stuff that need it to be as useful as they can be. Grr ^_^

I am very amazed how stable the ice sorceress is- I have a lot of stable dmg and a good number of slow/freeze spells that let me kite the hell out of my enemies :]

02/06/11
So I killed Andariel, but died to the inferior boss in the previous room. I am on the first mission of act 2 and the lack of an area of effect spell is starting to kill me. I am 16th level I bellive. Just 2 more levels before I get a good aoe&dps spell. These burning archers are sweeping the floor with me, grrr. I am forced to micro like never before !!! :D
Also in tommorow's update I will include some screenshots of me, my character, my follower and so on ^_^

I haven't touched ChillZ today. A friend of mine wanted to play, so we played. I made a new character. Everyone, meet Mr. ThereIsNoCowLvl
57b7c9346335e4e5.JPG

b4f326fcf28a7f43.JPG

He inharited 10K from ChillZ and is a lvl 7 elemental Druid, on the search of Decard Cain. Hopefully there will be more entries with him, since he is a fun guy to be arround with- always setting things on fire with meteors ^_^

ChillZ is back ! WITH THE HORADRIC CUBE !!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO

Before-After
23ef538358ec775b.JPG

ee9dc60666f841fc.JPG

45cc2273dddb3deb.JPG

Also, LOL @ my magic dmg. This is a glacier level 1. Not quite impressive, but it is AoE freeze so... ;p

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
I just might have to make an account on Euro, I shouldn't lag I have good connection.

Prepare to get your party crashed.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
This is epic. hahaha.

Ever since I figured out how to edit Diablo 2 to my liking, It has sucked me in, and I've changed lots of things. Kinda like.... WC3 Mapmaking? :p

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score

I have to say, it is quite a day. I finished a lot of missions, currently I am on the hunt of andariel. Yeah, I did manage to get to the end of act one in less than 4 hours. Woot Woot Woot, I am amazing ! ;D I made a 3 poison socked bow for my companion. For a short while she did more damage than me lol :D
I have a 33 defense belt... what an epic find huh :p

My gloves and cap are green. I changed my staff t a "Ice bolt +2"
Which is awesome ofcourse.
I do have a problem though:
83a9e6a580b2812f.JPG

I am far away from the horadric cube and I have filled my stash with stuff that need it to be as useful as they can be. Grr ^_^

I am very amazed how stable the ice sorceress is- I have a lot of stable dmg and a good number of slow/freeze spells that let me kite the hell out of my enemies :]

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
Throw away the leg, its easy to get it back when you need it. As for now it is just taking up space.

Maybe go through what gems would be most effective for you and sell the rest. Also while we all know how useful the full rejuvenation potions the normal ones truly are not that rare, so maybe reduce how many you save. After doing all that you should be able to free up enough space.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Really wise words. Thank you.

I will throw away most of the purple gems, since I don't really need them ^_^ the leg is going away too. That should be enough space until the rest of act one. ^_^

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
I feel the need to say, haha I beat act one before you. On the 31st I created a new character (before I saw this topic) and today (a few hours ago) I beat act one.

My character is a barbarian and my only skill is axe mastery (going to see how far I can make it before resetting my skills). I have basic gear, nothing special, though I do have a descent armour. As more money I'm at almost 200k (I sell every item i find excluding potions, arrows, and bolts). My stash has 12 rejuvenation potions, some light healing potions, a (normal) healing potions, and one rune (forget what type).

If anybody is interested in following me and Blood then just ask, though truly I'm not expecting it.

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
why do you store purple pots?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I feel the need to say, haha I beat act one before you. On the 31st I created a new character (before I saw this topic) and today (a few hours ago) I beat act one.

You are Gosu, sir. :)

why do you store purple pots?

they instantly restore 35% heath and mana. 3 of them placed in a horadric cube make one that restores 100% mana and hp.

I haven't touched ChillZ today. A friend of mine wanted to play, so we played. I made a new character. Everyone, meet Mr. ThereIsNoCowLvl
57b7c9346335e4e5.JPG

b4f326fcf28a7f43.JPG

He inharited 10K from ChillZ and is a lvl 7 elemental Druid, on the search of Decard Cain. Hopefully there will be more entries with him, since he is a fun guy to be arround with- always setting things on fire with meteors ^_^

ChillZ is back ! WITH THE HORADRIC CUBE !!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO

Before-After
23ef538358ec775b.JPG

ee9dc60666f841fc.JPG

45cc2273dddb3deb.JPG

Also, LOL @ my magic dmg. This is a glacier level 1. Not quite impressive, but it is AoE freeze so... ;p

Btw, which is your favorite quest and favorite reward in act 1 ?

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Hands down, the Deckard Cain quest is the best. It's immersive in the story, its interesting, and free Identifies are always a good thing.

Ioannes

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Reaction score
Dude, you should make a single player char. And play on GameRanger with me :D

have I mentioned that ladder-only items drop on Single Player?:rolleyes:

P.s.
Lol, I can do that in an evening :p

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't forgotten about this project or just stopped posting out of laziness.

Due to irl issues and some more important projects I am working on for this site I have to put this blog to an end. I'd be greatful if a mod closes this thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.