Crime Cindy Schwalb's Looking at 90 Days for Cussing Out School Principal

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Heh, this brings back a few memories.

I used to tell my VP at school, who I really did like, to "Fuck off" to get in-school-suspension instead of after school detentions.

I bloody hated detention.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Heh, this brings back a few memories.

I used to tell my VP at school, who I really did like, to "Fuck off" to get in-school-suspension instead of after school detentions.

I bloody hated detention.

Mmm. That's nice. Lol.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
"The boy was disciplined. He was suspended for a day, ordered to serve three days in Saturday detention, barred from attending a year-end class trip, and required to attend sensitivity sessions, Luongo wrote in a letter to Schwalb after the incident, a copy of which was obtained by The Record."

What more of a punishment do you want to give the guy? Expel him for pantsing someone?

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
if the 1st amendment gave you complete freedom. We wouldnt have to use the Lemon Test, you could slander and libel.. etc. You never get complete freedom.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
and yet I don't see the exact phrase mentioned in the article.. so wouldn't that be censure? what about a gag order - isn't that another example of censure?

besides that I never understood why people are so offended by some words.. they are just words, and not only that they are pretty common.. school-ground or not, how many kids do you think have cussed at the principle already? or just cussed in general in the school? (why should the principal be special?) but because of the disciple in the school, I bet none of them have gone to jail over it

This isn't censure; it's a news article do you expect it to have swearing in it?

What more of a punishment do you want to give the guy? Expel him for pantsing someone?

I got in more trouble for tripping and knocking over a bookshelf. Not to mention the time I got in a fight (the one that wasn't my fault, I still got suspended for like a week).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.