[Cinematic] Saga of Uthas Heldbearer Main Thread

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
That's exactly what I said... you just copied. -_-

I don't know why I'm arguing with you. Me supposed to be nice. :)

Thanks. :D

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Screenshots: Pretty cool. My first was the favorite, the forest felt very dense and real. The other pictures... not so great. They're not necessarily bad and they're better than some of the other cinematic terrain on TheHelper, but some pictures seem a bit empty. However, I'm sure it'll all look nice ingame.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
That's exactly what I said... you just copied. -_-
I copyed one line at the end. Thats it. :)

I don't know why I'm arguing with you. Me supposed to be nice. :)
Me suppose to be nice to. :( Post edited. Acting like your trying very hard to cheat so you win and get famous and repped, then acusing me of that and insulting me just annoys me a extremly lot.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Screenshots: Pretty cool. My first was the favorite, the forest felt very dense and real. The other pictures... not so great. They're not necessarily bad and they're better than some of the other cinematic terrain on TheHelper, but some pictures seem a bit empty. However, I'm sure it'll all look nice ingame.

Yeah, the first one I agree was the best. The second one is supposed to be a fight scene and a plain like those really old games with one flat road/plain and you just charge at each other and mash buttons ^_^... and the others... I got lazy. :p

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Okee, sorta update: the release date (even though I don't have one) is going to be pushed back a little because I want to fit a little part in to connect the story.

EDIT: Btw, I have a question, please look in the "HELP SECTION".

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.