[Cinematic] #Whitewash

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Whitewash
A new upcoming musical cinematic

Hey guys, im currently in progress with my first only cinematic map, it's called Whitewash and i made it as a tribute to a great song (Whitewash - Buckethead), but later then i started making a storyline. Its about a hero named Whitewash, trying to cleanse the firebringers (evil people that burns people)(the model Firelord is the base evil character). There is only music and a few sounds in the map. No reading at all.. just observing and listening :) :thup: Here is some screenshots i also showed in my idea request earlier today.

Storyline/History (under progress):
In a place and time without known worries, Whitewash and his people lived in harmony. They had a great land, filled with joy and no savagement. But one day a firey hero rised. He had destroyed Whitewashs people and almost all of his land. It was his quest to save his land and stop the Firelord, also known as Firesoul.

What is happening on the map at the moment?
- Currently im making the Storyline, and making the final epic battle between Whitewash and Firesoul (every cinematic need that!)
- A Beta has been released! Check it out!!

Screenshots

The Cinematic has started taken shape, and is now greatly under progress! :thup:.

So, do this guy need help?

I need an improvement to my storyline, or making a new one. So if anyone is super creative and ready. Then they could be super special awesome, and get credits in tha map for making a sweet storyline.
Yes i could use some friendly tips and ideas! To increases the enjoyment of the cinematic :p
I especially need some ideas for my volcano area. Im really not satisfied with it :(.

Beta:
Here it is. The current Whitewash beta. The terrain still need work, the cinematic still need work and so on. Most of it does, but i thought i would share this with ya. Tips/Ideas would be lovely :thup:
Link: http://files.filefront.com/Whitewash+Betaw3x/;10566314;/fileinfo.html

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well, I've never heard of the song before. :D

I'll be waiting to watch it. :thup:

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
I wouldn't watch it if it doesn't have speech :thdown:

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I wouldn't watch it if it doesn't have speech :thdown:

Spirit of Vengeance has no reading. :p

Well, I think it has potential but could use a bit more atmosphere and try to avoid using Blizzard cliffs because they usually look ugly.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=99795

This cinematic is one of the most popular cinematics ever, and won the Blizzard Cinematic Contest. This version is the editors version, it is actually really old but they revamped it, that is why the date it recent.

It has extremely good music, composition, coordination, and everything.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Spirit of Vengeance has no reading. :p

Well, I think it has potential but could use a bit more atmosphere and try to avoid using Blizzard cliffs because they usually look ugly.

Yea, i know. i only used them when i made my custom volcano.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It's not all about words.

Take some time to look into the world. :thup:

That's a great motto. I also prefer to imagine the storyline a little bit, than being told every single action..
I also saw that Spirit of Vengeance. It was amazing, and unfortunately i can say that my cinematic isnt gonna be that good (or else i would be lying :p), but i hope thats it gonna kick ass!! :thup:

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
B-U-M-P :thup:

And i still need a webpage that can allow me to uploads with a filesize on about 4.5 KB (or something like).

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
filefront.com will do that for you, no membership or anything required.

As for the cinematic, lookin pretty cool :thup:. The terrain could use some work but it's still pretty good. Anyways, lookin forward to watching it.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
filefront.com will do that for you, no membership or anything required.

As for the cinematic, lookin pretty cool :thup:. The terrain could use some work but it's still pretty good. Anyways, lookin forward to watching it.

aah thanks guy :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.