Clan Mapz - Warcraft III Map Making Clan Site

Reaction score
Not even the same functions

The only one i "copied" was the the Clone Unit to figure out how you made the custom GUI functions then i did the rest myself , and if i used other people systems in my map i ggave them credits.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
So you admit copying? Plus, you don't even credit the correct person in the copied function.

Blade.dk is the one I used and you presumably copied.

http://wc3jass.com/viewtopic.php?t=2055

(If I remember correctly)

The part I'm finding funny, is how you're crediting yourself and your "clan" for making it.

Reaction score
i modified the code , i gave u credits , i didnt know blade.dk made that 1 function , i used it as an example from learning from it.

Its not like i took everything you made and just changed the EGUI to Mapz and called it my own.

I Read your tutorial , Found ur EGUI map , look at the custom functions and figured out how to make custom functions , just for learning , if you made a tutorial then why would you get made if other ppl actually used the tutorial.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I'm getting mad because you're releasing my idea with credits to you. You've copied my idea.

Reaction score
Ok..... If you dont want people to use your idea , why post a tutorial on how to do it?

its not like im competing with you , i was just bored one day , and found ur tutorial.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Guys... you're spamming the thread >_<
Use PM. Else Clan Mapz will look not so nice.
And Sevion, I don't think we can hog ideas...

Reaction score
personal use.? so i cant release it to my clan lol , its not like im posting threads on hive , thehelper , wc3campaigns and making this a big deal , was just bored one day and shared it with my clan also.

i told him 2 pm me , he just spammed my forums , and we only have 40 posts because we moved hosts and lost 1300 posts , plus our memberrs were getting inactive :( .

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
Lol According to AVG your site contains more than 200 Viruses, trojans, Tracking Cookies, and Key loggers.

hhmm =/

Reaction score
!!!!????

SEROUSLY.?

are u even detecting the right site?

cause we switched hosts , our old host people complained about malware and after that weave had no complaints

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
Well its the free Version of AVG...But i trust it enough. it cleans my computer nicely.

However AVG tracks links as well, so if youve ever linked anything to a site that has a virus, it counts as well.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i get no probs 0.0

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.