Clan Mapz - Warcraft III Map Making Clan Site

Deathcom3s

Reaction score
It's a nice site, but are you allowed to advertise here? I'm sure it's got to be mentioned in the rules somewhere.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
You are, or if you aren't the rules against it aren't inforced very well.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
you can advertise clan and stuff but not site that are not approved by TH (i mean site that has as purpose to make you buy something).

And yeah newest Site aint filled with viruses, nice one :D

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would this be your illegal version of vBulletin by any chance?...

Deathcom3s

Reaction score
I am still looking for a moderator , Somebody who is good with forums and is well rounded in map making !

No no no, you're going about this in the wrong way. Having moderator applications often results in a weak team of staff. Which is comprised of members who just want the position, and do nothing to help. I recommend you observe members on your board, see who posesses the qualities of a good moderator, and then ask them if they could accept a position as moderator.

Reaction score
How did you get so much money for this? How old are you?

I would never waste my money on this. Unless I was well paid. But even though im getting $8.10/hr I still wouldnt waste my money on this.

In another thread said:
if i was going for a good site with a big community i would buy one

This board is pretty much the same as your other board. With all the warcraft stuff etc.
You should upgrade your baord also, Unless you want it to get hacked........

Reaction score
>How did you get so much money for this? How old are you?

My parents got it for me , now i know that sounds spoiled but its not like im buying some stupid ass game or something. And im 14.

>No no no, you're going about this in the wrong way. Having moderator applications often results in a weak team of staff. Which is comprised of members who just want the position, and do nothing to help. I recommend you observe members on your board, see who posesses the qualities of a good moderator, and then ask them if they could accept a position as moderator.

Well i havent asked the members on my forum , Im asking here because i know there are a lot of respected users on here , good with forums.

Q

qoutesh

um i don't feel too safe on clicking on un safe websites before i know what they are? are they a gamming website or wht?:thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.