Spell Clash

Broshir

Reaction score
Description: So i was just looking into my old map folder and i found the "time stop" (i think) ability, its the old chronosphere from today's void. I think Tinki3 made it (*credz*) and if not, credz to u who made it :D. And i found a hero map where i had put it in on some random hero, and i decided to play around with the spell, and by mistake i made up this ability!

Im a noob im making spells, this is my first spell so be nice. Btw, i dont know jass and all this, i dont know WTH that stuff is so ill just show the triggers and let you decide! :p

windwalk.gif

Clash

You enter a lighter state, which makes you invisible and increases your movement speed rapidly for a short moment. The power of this chaos magic will stop every nearby unit for a small amount of time.

Hard to catch on picture but:
clash.JPG

Triggers:
Trigger:
  • clash
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Clash
    • Actions
      • Set TF_Point = (Position of (Casting unit))
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup=true
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Casting unit) using Units\NightElf\Wisp\WispExplode.mdl
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of TF_Point matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Animation - Change (Picked unit)'s animation speed to 0.00% of its original speed
          • Unit - Pause (Picked unit)
      • Wait ((Real((Level of Clash for (Triggering unit)))) x 2.00) game-time seconds
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup=true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of TF_Point matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Animation - Change (Picked unit)'s animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
          • Unit - Unpause (Picked unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TF_Point)
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)

What do you think of my spell? Is it unique? is it stupid (>.<¤)? (Remember its my first spell! and ofc, it couldn't have been done without that guy who made the aoe stop thing, so, credz to u!)

Made by Broshir!

edit: all done, sry for the noobiness, lol, i was like "something is missing" at first :D

Attachments

• Clash.w3x
    22.3 KB · Views: 246

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Offtopic:
[TAG]tagged text[/TAG]
Some tags are:
spoiler -
makes a spoiler
code -
Code:
allows indention and other stuff
    cool, aye?
    makes stuff much more readable!

please use these codes to format your code.
Alternatively, (when posting a new post or using the advanced editing page), you can click on the icons above your text: the sharp (#) icon will automatically place code-tags around the selected text.

cool spell, Davey

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've deleted some spammish posts from this thread.
Let's get back to discussing the spell.

Also, you could set
Trigger:
  • Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of TF_Point matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)))

To a global group, and only call it once.
And, you could make this at least MPI. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.