[Class] Wombology

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
The study of all things wumbo. I have opened my heart and soul to you all (I am so nice). For the next few weeks, I am willing to teach you all wombology. Expect a steady stream of homework. However, what you gain from this class will be life changing.

-Seth_Cross
-Seb!
-Hatebreeder

-This will probably fill up in the next few days. Join fast!
-Class starts second to last Friday of this month!

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If we take this class do we get a degree in wombology?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
... So you were totally watching Spongebob Squarepants yesterday when that episode came on, huh? :D

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
... So you were totally watching Spongebob Squarepants yesterday when that episode came on, huh? :D

Thats what i thought aswell...
Whats Wumbology anyways? Say it in your own words, i don't wanna be linked to Wiki :3 Please and thank you =)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats what i thought aswell...
Whats Wumbology anyways? Say it in your own words, i don't wanna be linked to Wiki :3 Please and thank you =)

"I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, Spongebob!" - Patrick Star

Wumbo - Wumbo is widely regarded as the opposite of miniature. While miniature things are rather small, wumbo is large(r).
Wumbo also refers to a strange complication that causes rather large people to waddle when they walk.

Its a highly complex field of science that revolves much around philosophy and how the universe works and why it is so big. :shades:

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
"I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, Spongebob!" - Patrick Star

Wumbo - Wumbo is widely regarded as the opposite of miniature. While miniature things are rather small, wumbo is large(r).
Wumbo also refers to a strange complication that causes rather large people to waddle when they walk.

Its a highly complex field of science that revolves much around philosophy and how the universe works and why it is so big. :shades:

Thanks you Miz -.-"
You opened a whole new dimension of unseen opurtunities for me.
Well, not realy, but hey, whatever :D
Isn't the "Wumbo" spellt "Wambo"? Atleast they say it like that in German TV :X

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.