Classroom?

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Hmm... TheHelper, would you support this type of classrooms?

Not support as in make sub-forums, I just want to know if you're against it or not.

Why would he be? This "classroom" is just a different way to help each other than we usually do here. I hope this idea succeeds because it does sound promising.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Why would it need a subforum? Just post they "classroom" in the respective forum.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well I think there should be classes for

GUI 101 (Maybe me)
GUI Functions (Tonks)
GUI Advanced

but I think there maybe more Jass Classes then GUI just because more people use it and theres more things you can do with it but since tonks started his class I may start doing GUI 101

GUI 101

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
You could make threads for them, sure. But entire forums? That's perhaps going a little too far for right now.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
By all means, start a "classroom", but as of right now, no special forums will be added. :)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I have stop my classroom for right now because world editor is being an ass and won't open! :banghead:

Umm and anyway how many are planing to do classes

Classroom Mangement Head :p I would totally take that job

but so far

Blue - Needs Teacher
Green - Has Teacher
Gray - May Have a Teacher

GUI 101
GUI Functions (Tonks)
GUI Advanced (elmstfreddie)

And Jass

Jass 101 (IKilledKEnny)
Jass Advanced
Jass Spells, Abilities
Jass Item,Doodads

I think Thats good for triggers

Other Classes

Terraining: Basics.
Terraining: Advanced. (oninuva)

Special Terraining
Imports
Extras - Sound, Mini Map Pictures, Loading Page, Etc.

Non WE Classes

Art Class
Creative Writing (Pineapple)
Website Designing (DDRtists)
Video Creation - Animation and Video

That looks like it all lol

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
iono still about this, simply because it would be hard to find people willing to work in a set timeframe. WE is for my freetime, if I want to do homework, I'll do my homework

In theory, it is great

In practice, has potential, but I won't be signing up for any

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
unlike anything this isn't like school so if you don't feel like doing anything you can't get punished for it

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Same, when I learn something I do it on my freetime, not when I have "homework" for something.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
actually, I might sign up for a So You want to Learn JASS classroom, if I had a huge chunk of time available, since I can't handle tutorials for learning a completely new skill

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well I'm trying to get Classroom Program up and running with teachers hopefully we will get a few more as the week goes on I guess I'm manger but pheonixashes is the owner of it so w/e

I have heard Tonks program is going to be starting April 20th Sign up

Tonks

Reaction score
Yes, I completely agree that some people would have trouble completing work within a timeframe. In mine, however, I'm going to simply present the material, and grade / comment on work as it comes.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
:D TY tonks your a good teacher and if your a teacher you can't really get Fired because you were never really Hired but if you don't know what your teaching
DON'T TEACH IT!

Umm nothing really big teachers so no pressure because as the TH Community were nice and your doing a big thing... And as the manger of the program my parents are teachers so I know how hard it is to teach so don't worry

And be nice to the stupid students ;)

Good luck and any teachers that want to sigh up tell me

[Teachers Wanted]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.