Classroom?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Umm no not right now theres no Jass Classes being Hosted but GUI Advance is being hosted now I just PM elmstfreddie now and hopefully he will get that running the other is hosted by tonks and thats GUI Functions

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't think this would get that good of a reception.

Plus, you also might want to have classrooms for Non-WE related stuff, like:
Melee Classrooms
(Insert Popular Map Genre here) Classrooms

And stuff like that.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't think I would be able to be the Mangement Head :p but were both wrong there we have 2 teachers up but we need more check the list

Some fun classrooms got it lol

pheonixashes

Reaction score
You should also split terraining up a bit, there are a bit too many topics to cover in one lesson plan. I suggest:

Terraining: Basics.
Terraining: Advanced.
Special Terraining

Special Terraining can range from dealing with imported doodads and tiles to designing specific areas (would usually range from 1-4 lessons, max.)

pheonixashes

Reaction score
Hmm... this will be interesting.

Let's see what I can do as apparent "head," as Mizuio-Ken apparently appointed me...

Well:
Teachers, send me each of your lessons in either txt or PMing, and I'll format it a bit to change it to plain old simple text for everyone to view, in case a classroom thread is not bumped and falls into Oblivion, I'll try to find a website to put it on for everyone to view.

BTW, Mizuio-Ken, can you un-not allow PMs, so I can PM you on some stuff?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I could teach, me being real good at GUI and some JASS knowledge and all... I would like though that you give more than a day to teach a lesson, because it seems a little small, how about 2-3 days? Anyways, I'd love to join or even be a student. :D

pheonixashes

Reaction score
Actually, it's a long, ongoing lesson. You can teach it for a week to up to a month.

pheonixashes

Reaction score
Thanks DDRtists, here is the basic layout:

In a thread:
(Classroom/Course Title)

Lesson Plan (Optional)
Lesson plans can range from 2-infinite lessons, your choice.

Students/Participants:
You can include them either as a list, or anything.

Extra comments.
---
What you need to do is prepare a lesson plan (like all teachers), and set a start date and either one of these two ways to instruct the course:

PM the lesson to all students.
Get every student on an instant messaging program to teach the lesson, which allows for questions to be asked.
Post the lesson in the thread for all to read.

Then, simply assign an assignment at the end of the lesson, for all students to do. Then, when the students turn them in, just grade them (based on a rubric), and maybe offer some advice, then repeat the whole process over again.

I wasn't exactly sure what you meant by format...

Anyway, nice to see so many people interested, especially the more prominenent people of the community.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
People have been saying PMS can't get to me but I have no clue why I'm going to try contacting a admin to help me right now so stay calm

I wish to change

writing and peoms to one class into Creative Writing Class

Video Animation - Video Designing and Animation

Website Designing

There can be more then one teacher per subject but you must be accessed to the same thread

Class is where you give them the lessons on the thread they get it done return it to you
w/e

Tonks is giving people +Rep for compelting there home work lol

[Teachers Wanted]

Tonks

Reaction score
You can only teach for 1 - 5 weeks

Says who? You? What would you do if I decided to make my class 6 weeks? Close it? I don't think so. :rolleyes:

Let the teachers teach as they please. Feel free to coordinate the teachers and keep track of what's being taught, but by no means should you set rules for teaching.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
better :p

I just hope theres no over limit people wanting to join a class because over work teachers aren't nice :p

But teachers can pick

How long there classes are just no longer then a year lol

And how many people are in the classes no more then 100 lol

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
That stupid line in the title's been annoying me, so I removed it ^.^ Continue with ya'll's silliness o_O

pheonixashes

Reaction score
That stupid line in the title's been annoying me, so I removed it ^.^ Continue with ya'll's silliness o_O

Lol, sorry Seth.

Guys: Instead of spamming this thread, can you just PM all your requests for teaching to me, and I'll save it in one post when I get a couple of people volunteering.

EDIT: +rep for all the teachers so far that I didn't +rep already.'

EDIT 2: IKilledKEnny is signing up for the JASS 101 position.

I

IKilledKEnny

I made a classroom JASS 101, located here, still need students!

Edit:

> I could try that, HTML

If you do HTML class I'm in!

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I will teach a story writing class and i think writing and poetry should be separated. There is a big difference, i like to think I'm a good writer but can't do poetry for my life.:D

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Instead of spamming this thread pm to me or pheonixashes

Were working together to make this program work :p

Sry... I am a good writer but I'm also good a poetry so I just put them together but w/e you don't have to be good at poetry just copy them from the internet and post them on the forums

Remeber to put who really wrote it ;)

HTML lol easy stuff I do that when I'm really really really bored

Never mix HTML from Youtube google dogpile yahoo wikipedia Myspace Thehelper.net B.net and more into one website

EDIT: Added KEnny to the Teachers Chart

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.