Command Card - Buttons - Ability Commands issue

tachiKC

Reaction score
I made 2 abilities based off of Morph Hive into Lair, changed them to what I needed, and I'm trying to give both to my Command Center, one upgrades it into a custom Orbital Command and the other a Planetary Fortress.

Made the buttons and everything. The Orbital Command button works fine, command type: ability command, ability, and ability command are 'Upgrade to Orbital Command' and it shows up under the abilities tab.

The other one is literally identical except that it turns it into a Planetary Fortress. However, when I go into the ability section for the second button, it only shows the 'Upgrade to Orbital Command' option, and not the 'Upgrade to Planetary Fortress one'. Sorry if I'm being confusing but I'm getting kind of annoyed. There should be no reason why it shouldn't show up as well.

Am I doing something wrong? :banghead:

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what the problem but some points to consider.

* Make sure the button you use on the command card is the same as the one used in the ability command.

* Make sure each ability has an execute ability command with a default button. Basically, if you go into an ability, it will have a field called ability - commands. Click the row that starts with execute(not the cancel one) and make sure the button is set right.

* Make sure you added both of the abilities to the Command Center.

tachiKC

Reaction score
I knew it was something simple. I just didn't add the ability to the command center. Lmao thank you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.