Campaign Commandos level 1

Gev

Reaction score
Remember Commandos? So have fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have a very important mission. In one of the bases found German tank which can be fatal to our soldiers. Your challenge to remove him. We have information about that at the same base is an enormous amount of explosives. Use them to remove the tank. Use a knife that would kill the enemy silently. They are vulnerable when you attack them from behind.This is all.
At ease.

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php?view=1030

A small map (40kbit)

Gev

Reaction score
Hi all

Im starting the creation of the next mission for commandoss description will be later.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, sounds classically fun. I'll try it out.

EDIT: Well...

First of all, make the starting area bigger. The people in the back (players 1 and 2 I think) get stuck if the others don't move. Take off control for all of the commandos, and let them each have a boat.

Make custom spells, not just changing the icon. If you know how to change an icon, you can change the NAME of the spell, the TOOLTIP, and hopefull you changed the stats. Don't be lazy.

Also, change the unit's name. Right now, the commando is still a paladin. The enemy units can also be changed - what is that wisp? The guards follow it? Or is that to show when they can see you like in those spotting games? And change the model's to something better. How is an Orc Grunt a commando?

Lots of things to improve... not much there besides putting spells on a Paladin and placing lots of stuff around.

Good luck!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Remember Commandos?)
No, I don't. :p

I think that this will be closed if you don't put up more information... At least, thats what happens to most threads, so you might want to update it before it is. :)

Anyways, I downloaded the map.. I might have time to test it later.

Gev

Reaction score
what is that wisp? The guards follow it? Or is that to show when they can see you like in those spotting games yea you are right.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, old game. :) Commandos... one of those classic, old ones with the guy and his knife.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Gev

Reaction score
Now I think that everything is ok I have changed all as you sey thewrongvine

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.