Control Zone

obucke

Reaction score
How can i make this system ?
A unit from team A enters a circle of a side base that is not in his possession and not friendly to him. IF he stays in that circle for 10 sec the base becomes friendly to him and the units that r spawned in that base (4 of them all the time the same units) become his allies. However the team B can do the same thing and they can circle around endlessly ...
Now i have something in mind but i dono how to execute it ... I make a trigger that reacts if a unit enters the region and that turns on 2nd trigger that every 1s of the game increases a variable by 1 and a 3rd trigger that when that variable gets to 10 turns off the 2nd trigger and makes all in the base allied to entering units and resets the variable to 0... However my comp is malfunctioning and i cant use it right now to test if this is doable so if some1 would please try it out and perfect it for me in the next 3 days please ...
+rep ofc ...

oorosco

Reaction score
Well after slaving at it for 1.5-2 hours i got it, at first i wanted to create a near complete MUI & MPI trigger, but it proved harder than i thought and i ran out of time- i kept the MUI & MPI triggers but disabled them and gave you a trigger that's only MPI it is not MUI it will not work correctly on 2 or more units going onto different circles at the same time. Sorry. (It will work however for all 12 players using 1 unit)

(If you want to fix the MUI one then it's in the "Failed" folder)

Here you go-
View attachment BASE CONTROL.w3x

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.