Create pathing blockers.

Arre

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I need a Easy GUI trigger which creates Pathing blockers At every point with the tile Village rock.

I am not the best to speak english but i hope you understand,

jackall

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • place pathing blocker
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set YourPoint = (Random point in (Playable map area))
      • Destructible - Create a Pathing Blocker (Ground) at YourPoint facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0
      • Environment - Change terrain type at YourPoint to Icecrown Glacier - Snow using variation -1 in an area of size 2 and shape Square
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_YourPoint)

use a point variable(like i did) so that the trigger wont leak, you can use any type of destructable and any type of terrain
-1 in terrain variation means that it will place any tileset so that it wont look the same everywhere
size and shape are up to you

Arre

Reaction score
I think i describe to bad. In my map I am using The Village rock tile as a cliff. I want so you cant walk there so it creates pathing blockers there.

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Why not simply put them out in the World Editor ? :S

And, then make a region of that entire area, and remove all pathing blockers in it if you want :D

Arre

Reaction score
Because i dont want to create to much deststructible. My we unlimited fucks up so i can't use it.

soul_reaper

Reaction score
I recommend you Newgen WE.
Unless WEU, it doesn't cause your game to bug, allows you to use 16 tiles and configure tile pathability and some other things

Arre

Reaction score
Im sorry My virus protection program Thinks newgen is a virus. WEU works perfect but when i press at test map It comes errors.

soul_reaper

Reaction score
Lol, I already tested WEU years ago and I remmember that 2 of my maps have bugged and I was unable to open them.If you don't want this to happen I recommend you sticking with the normal WE or download Newgen ;)

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Just so you know... Newgen will give you a virus detection error on many virus protections, but it isn't a virus !!

Just download it, and place the pathing blockers by hand ! :thup:

Arre

Reaction score
Yes i know it is not virus it worked perfect on my old computer. I come from sweden too. Uppsala.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.