Creation of Custom Units and Heroes.

TombStone

Reaction score
Hey guys,Tombstone here.
I have a problem.
I see alot of Maps (E.G Warchaser)
That have alot of their own custom units and heroes imported.
I would like to know how you create custom units and heroes or at least change them.

Thanks in Regards ...

TombStone ...

Diamondeye

Reaction score
The Object Editor has a function called "New Custom Object"...

It works for Units, Doodads, Destructibles, Items, Buffs/Effects, Upgrades, Abilties...

TombStone

Reaction score
I wanted to edit so I could make my own race you could say.
I wanted to make better and improved maps and im not staisfied with the Units they give you in the world editor.Most of them look all the same and are cheep knockoffs.

be clear please... custom units (modified data fields) or custom models?
Sorry I wasn't clear.I wasn't sure there was more then one process.

Charapanga

Reaction score
Use object editor (f6) to alter already existant units/heroes/doodads/buildings/abilities/buffs etc. or make your own...It isn't hard..

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Actually most of the warcraft units are pretty good. All together its better than nothing. And even if you wanted to make your own race, you would need a lot of time and patience. Also a lot to learn. Its not so easy.

Diamondeye

Reaction score
I wanted to edit so I could make my own race you could say.
I wanted to make better and improved maps and im not staisfied with the Units they give you in the world editor.Most of them look all the same and are cheep knockoffs.

Please specify if that means you want to animate new models,

or if you want to rearrange the races/skills/attributes of the existing figures.

TombStone

Reaction score
What I was planing on doing was trying to make a Hero Sylvanas but Male and I also wanted to make a Unit version to go with it.Nouthing to big.For Example Like with Taurens the basics are one Hero and a whole lot of Basic Units and another example is the Naga.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
What I was planing on doing was trying to make a Hero Sylvanas but Male and I also wanted to make a Unit version to go with it.Nouthing to big.For Example Like with Taurens the basics are one Hero and a whole lot of Basic Units and another example is the Naga.

Then you will need to edit the models and the skins, or retrieve something like that from the hive(www.hiveworkshop.com)
Edit: This is beacuse there are no male archers in the game as it is, and no, I do not count the centaur archer in this:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.