DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Code:
Right Part Creep Spawn
    Events
        Time - Every 45.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Rgiht Part Rally <gen>) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 1, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 2 Partisan Minion for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Right Part Creep Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Create 2 Partisan Soldier for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Right Part Creep Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Create 2 Partisan Caster for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Right Part Creep Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

ok i'm having trouble with it.. it looks wrong some how :p how do i fix it. =D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Code:
Right Part Creep Spawn
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Rgiht Part Rally <gen>) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 1, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 2 Partisan Minion for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Right Part Creep Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Create 2 Partisan Soldier for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Right Part Creep Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Create 2 Partisan Caster for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Right Part Creep Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

ok i'm having trouble with it.. it looks wrong some how :p how do i fix it. =D

whats the point of a loop from 1 to 1... It means it only runs once. You can remove that loop and keep the actions looped.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
You can't have loops/waits in Pick every unit. You need to set that in a unit group to and then remove it later like this
Code:
Set UnitGroup = Units in Right part rally
///Actions Here///
call DestroyGroup (udg_UnitGroup)

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
[shows you i'm not the best at triggers] umm i do need the actions to loop though....so how would i manage to do that though =/

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
[shows you i'm not the best at triggers] umm i do need the actions to loop though....so how would i manage to do that though =/

Code:
Right Part Creep Spawn
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
            Loop - Actions

That would be better...
What is your trigger meant to do anyway? This one is creating 2 of each Partisan warrior for every unit in a region

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
i fixed the whole loop thing i don't need it. i need it to select the units and attack the HQ but the path is messed up. need to fix the terrain...but what my friend who was making the map with me had a trigger that made the units go to a certain region...but idk i deleted it =/ cause they just stopped there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.